I need a ls1

Sam1647545489

Long story short I know where a 00-02 camaro SS that was wrecked in the rear is at. IT use to belong to me, I bought it because I was going to swap the ls1 into something. I ended up selling it to my buddy luke that was going to put it in his 63 impala . Either way he ended up going to prison for a long time and the car is just sitting out in the country with his impala. I will call his wife and ask her. I dont remember if it was a 2000 or 2002? Its pewter in color either way when I had it you could start it and drive it fine. leak down test was all 95% or better . It had 54k on and still has a clean title, the old man who use to own it bought it back from the insurance company , but then lost interest. pm me your number that way I can call you about it.

BTW its a 6 speed car also.

Long story short I know where a 00-02 camaro SS that was wrecked in the rear is at. IT use to belong to me, I bought it because I was going to swap the ls1 into something. I ended up selling it to my buddy luke that was going to put it in his 63 impala . Either way he ended up going to prison for a long time and the car is just sitting out in the country with his impala. I will call his wife and ask her. I dont remember if it was a 2000 or 2002? Its pewter in color either way when I had it you could start it and drive it fine. leak down test was all 95% or better . It had 54k on and still has a clean title, the old man who use to own it bought it back from the insurance company , but then lost interest. pm me your number that way I can call you about it.

BTW its a 6 speed car also.

pm'ed. let me know.

I couldn't find it on CL anymore but here is the guys e-mail and what he sent me when I asked about it:

hondamdh84@hotmail.com

1999 LS1 from trans am

I believe ~90K miles

Included are wiring harness and ECU

Headers are extra but are close hugger headers with ceramic coating for heat disapation. picture has them installed

$1600 obo cash