Customer Service positions at Fiserv in Dublin

SamZman

Figured I'd post this up here. And of course I would really appreciate you putting me down as a reference (Sam Stamper) if you do come in :) I posted those directions at the bottom. Any questions you can ask here or email me at sstamp@gmail.com.

What: On-Site JOB FAIR

When: Monday September 28, 2009

Hours: 3pm-7pm

Where: 6000 Perimeter Drive, Dublin Ohio 43017 (1st floor entrance)

Please ensure all candidates bring a copy of their resume to the job fair!

Full-Time Customer Service positions at our Dublin, Ohio site.

Class Starting: November 2nd and November 30th

Fully Paid Training

Hours: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available

Must be able to work at least one weekend day per week

Position Requirements:

1-3 years of work experience in a related field/call center required. Previous banking or financial experience a plus.

Respond to and resolve approximately 75 inbound calls per day in a high-volume, fast-paced call center.

Maintain customer satisfaction and demonstrate patience/telephone etiquette with customers.

Display a dedication to providing great customer service with an emphasis on first call resolution.

Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to compose unique business letters and e-mails to customers.

Ability to accurately gather and record data.

Strong computer skills.

Positive and professional attitude and demeanor.

High school diploma required, college degree/coursework preferred.

Pre-employment background, credit* and drug screen required.*PLEASE NOTE: Credit Check Guidelines: Applicants must NOT have more than 2 collection items (medical and bankruptcy items are excluded); any charge-offs, any judgments or any liens to pass the credit check.* Fiserv Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.

All you need to know about Associate Referrals:

HOW DO I MAKE A REFERRAL?

Simple! Send the candidate to our corporate Web site (http://www.CheckFreeCorp.com) into the Careers Section. They will register themselves directly through the job postings (within Monster.com), and in the beginning stage will be asked how they heard about us. Their response should be “Employee Referral” and the system will prompt them for your name later in the application process.

Edited by SamZman

• 3 weeks later...
What do u do there Sam?

Geesh sorry I just saw this.. I thought I was set up for email notifications?! But anyways. I'm a business analyst there. Been in that position for almost 2 years, and at the company for 10 years. :)