wtb: SNOWBOARD

STEVE-O

I am looking for a new board... I have bindings...

I need a 160 or so board as I am 6 foot 1 and Also maybe a set of boots around a size 13...

I got bindings already that are new but also would be interested in some goggles....

So if you want to get rid of your old stuff or have it laying around you never use let me know...

my buddy has a nice setup he is selling. its like a year old. bought it mad river.

161cm board, with boots and bindings. i think he wants $200 for it

he paid like $900 for the setup new.

i can get more info when i get ahold of him. ill post back here, and a contact number. he is in marrysville

hmm if i can find a decent deal on a new set up that im wanting ide be willing to sell mine illkeep you posted goodluck. seems to be theres goign to be a big group of cr peopel going boarding thiis year

for sure it does... I HAve only been going for a year but the third time out I was hitting the boxes etc so I picked it up and went almost every weekend I could last year working on my skills... JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO SELL..

my buddy has a nice setup he is selling. its like a year old. bought it mad river.

161cm board, with boots and bindings. i think he wants $200 for it

he paid like $900 for the setup new.

i can get more info when i get ahold of him. ill post back here, and a contact number. he is in marrysville

what kind of board and bindings and what size boots...let me know I got that much cash ready to go now... pics would be sweet also if you can

i have a pair of really nice k2 boots i'll sell for $60, they have what's called a Rock Lock, which is basically a cable that runs throughout the boot that you can tighten from the side, and they lace up like normal as well. size 12, i've got a large size 13 foot and tried unsuccessfully to cram my foot in there. if you're on the smaller side they may work.

I have a Morrow with Flow bindings that should fit your boot size. Morrow is 159. it comes to just past the tip of my nose, and i am 5'9. It has a black top color with highlight of dark green. Bottom is green with hints of white. I just bought it last year so the board and the bindings have two days worth of boarding on them. Still have receipts for what i paid for the setup. I paid $299 for the setup. i am looking to get $199 for the setup with a bag included. i am selling it because i need the cash right now. So let me know if you are interested.

People in Ohio waste soooo much money on snowboards. If you are not riding 10 or more times a year, and only in Ohio, just spend $100 at play it again sports. You can get all the board you need. Some kids parent bought him a board. He road it to be cool and fell a lot. So he sold it. I've seen complete ride boards w/ binding that were 2 years old for $89. I looked on Tuesday at the one in hilliard and there was a 160 for $100. I've been riding beater boards as back ups for years that I get from craigslist and play it again. I could make a small fortune buying used boards here and selling them in Vermont.

for sure it does... I HAve only been going for a year but the third time out I was hitting the boxes etc so I picked it up and went almost every weekend I could last year working on my skills... JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO SELL..

what kind of board and bindings and what size boots...let me know I got that much cash ready to go now... pics would be sweet also if you can

soon as i find out more info ill post it up. hes at work

People in Ohio waste soooo much money on snowboards. If you are not riding 10 or more times a year, and only in Ohio, just spend $100 at play it again sports. You can get all the board you need. Some kids parent bought him a board. He road it to be cool and fell a lot. So he sold it. I've seen complete ride boards w/ binding that were 2 years old for $89. I looked on Tuesday at the one in hilliard and there was a 160 for $100. I've been riding beater boards as back ups for years that I get from craigslist and play it again. I could make a small fortune buying used boards here and selling them in Vermont.

i was planning on using it again for this year in Montanna, but funds are low due to out of work so this is a non necessity. the snowboard i had i before this one i bought in Burlington Vermont and used it for the last 15 years. I have been everywhere with that board from maine to michigan to vermont. but i upgraded to the Morrow cause it was time. I have that one for sale as well but it might be too small for you. its a Morrow 152 Slicky black top with sky blue bottom. selling that one for $100.

i was planning on using it again for this year in Montanna, but funds are low due to out of work so this is a non necessity. the snowboard i had i before this one i bought in Burlington Vermont and used it for the last 15 years. I have been everywhere with that board from maine to michigan to vermont. but i upgraded to the Morrow cause it was time. I have that one for sale as well but it might be too small for you. its a Morrow 152 Slicky black top with sky blue bottom. selling that one for $100.

Geoff, good luck with the sale, but I can all buy guarantee Joe doesn't need another board.

Geoff, good luck with the sale, but I can all buy guarantee Joe doesn't need another board.

Lol. Jesse knows my collection well. At on point last year I had 6 boards, 3 compleat set ups. It got to be a bit much and I sold 3 and picked u a lib tech banana. Btw, it's the most amazing board for riding everything.

Geoff, shoot me an email with pics and what modle Morrow it is. I already have 2 friends asking me where to find good deals on boards. Dsnowgod@gmail.com

I have a Morrow with Flow bindings that should fit your boot size. Morrow is 159. it comes to just past the tip of my nose, and i am 5'9. It has a black top color with highlight of dark green. Bottom is green with hints of white. I just bought it last year so the board and the bindings have two days worth of boarding on them. Still have receipts for what i paid for the setup. I paid $299 for the setup. i am looking to get $199 for the setup with a bag included. i am selling it because i need the cash right now. So let me know if you are interested.

pics??

and i do make it out at least 15 times or so last year and go ti perfect north etc so I dont want a cheap board...

And I doubt a size 12 boot will fit... but I could give it a try...

I have a Gnu Pharaoh 154/156 with burton P1 bindings I'll sell. Make me an offer with or without bindings if you're interested.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/zpilotz01/gnu/th_IMG_0051.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/zpilotz01/gnu/th_IMG_0056.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/zpilotz01/gnu/th_IMG_0058.jpg (dark spot is burnt p-tex)

I have a Gnu Pharaoh 154/156 with burton P1 bindings I'll sell. Make me an offer with or without bindings if you're interested.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/zpilotz01/gnu/th_IMG_0051.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/zpilotz01/gnu/th_IMG_0056.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/zpilotz01/gnu/th_IMG_0058.jpg (dark spot is burnt p-tex)

looks nice but that is a little bit small... if I dont find anything I will hit you up...

88lx5oh any word back yet on that setup I am very interested...

I am sorry my pictures are not the best my digital camera is with my family out of town. I should have it back by the weekend. took these pictures with my 1.3mp camera phone. Both boards have not gone over any rails. I used to jump with my older board. Took out my shoulder in Maine and stopped jumping after that. if you have any questions please let me know. Thanx

Board on the Left is the Morrow Slicky 152mm (black face / blue bottom) bought ($399) in Burlington Vermont in 1995. Have used it for the last 14 years. Only Problem is ratchets stick alittle (still functional), this board has bindings included. Comes with a pair of Airwalk boots sz 11 seen in the last picture. This board has been a reliable board and is great for starters in snowboarding. $100 firm

Board on the Right is the Morrow Source 159mm (Black face - reflective / green bottom) Bought at Aspen Ski and board in July of 2008 ($199) Comes with Flow Bindings purchased from the ski shack ($99) bindings included. I have boarded with this setup for two days in Northern Michigan. Comes with a carring bag shown in the last picture. $199 FIRM.

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/image009du.jpg/

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/image010mm.jpg/

http://img18.imageshack.us/i/image011oc.jpg/

• 2 weeks later...