FS: Pretty good WoW account (SPriest)

BiG BeN

I haven't played this in months, I thought when the faction change came up that I would be interested again, but It's here (faction change) and I'm really just not interested.

I'm the original owner with all account info including password, secret question/answer. CD key, and the email address associated is a gmail that I can just give up with the account. I've always used the authenticator and never been compromised.

There is currently no game time, I will however buy a 1 month card and reup it if someone is really interested.

Gear is ok, the last 6 months or so I was playing I didn't have time to be in a real raiding guild so gear is purple junk mostly from naxx10 with a few random pieces from ulduar10.

I can't remember how much gold is on it, but I'm thinking around 2k. I have a bank FULL of flasks,extra gear, raid food and enchant mats.

Herbalism is 450/450

Tailoring is 445/450

Cooking 450/450

Fishing 450/450

Cold weather flying is trained with a few mounts including the fast carpet and green drake.

Dual spec is trained, Secondary points are in Disc but there really isn't dedicated gear for it.

Reps are ok, It is exalted with the shoulder enchant faction.

Also included are random alts on various servers.The main server is Maelstrom included there is a level 60ish DK with enchanting levelled up high enough for disenchanting level 80 greens.

Clifs: 80 Draenei Shadowpriest, all cooldowns available, decent starter gear.

asking $350

PM for screenshots

Edited by BiG BeN
additional info
  • Downvote 1

Yes. There are dedicated sites for wheeling and dealing these things ,but last time i tried (different account) I was inundated with all sorts of spam and scam attempts. I thought I would give it a shot here before craigslist, or letting it rot.

this doesn't count as poopin in my FS thread?

no sorry. there are times when things go for sale that are just sooo extremly lame that its gotta be commented on lol.

goodluck with your sale but some one on here tryed to sell afew wow so lame "wow" accounts an never sold. might try egay c-list or that site that u said that deaks with sellin these things.

I don't really want to link armory because it gives enough info to where someone could turn it in and have the account locked. If there is specific info that anyone is interested in just PM me and I'll screen shot it.If someone REALLY is interested I'll activate the account, login and fraps some stuff to show that Its legit.

no sorry. there are times when things go for sale that are just sooo extremly lame that its gotta be commented on lol.

Your lame is another mans not lame. I bet you'de be surprised how many CR users are actively playing WoW.

• Downvote 1

have a guy here at work that might be interested.

lol a guy at my office was talking about it today too... i asked him but he's still deciding on another of his friends accounts first or something like that.

glad I already got neg repped in here :rolleyes:

• Confused 1