verizon wtf??

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

broke my phone so i went to file the claim on the asurion site...i broke it tonight

last time they just asked for my info i put it in and they sent me one

now theyre wanting to fill out all kinds of documents, send a copy of my ID, and are asking for a contact number....says they will call me sometime tomorrow...i dont have a fucking phone for them to call me on...how am i supposed to file this claim and get another phone? i have class all day they have no way to contact me, and im not waiting 3-5 days for paperwork etc...this is fucking ridiculous

can i go into a store and have them replace the phone for $50 since thats my insurance policy? how does this work? fuck asurion and their bullshit

Guest tbutera2112
Tomorrow...

1. Find a phone

2. Call them

3. Wait about 24 to 48 hours

4. Get package

5. Activate phone

6. Wait a week for it to break

7. See step 1.

call asurion or verizon? can i just stop by a verizon store and show them my ID so i dont have to fax a bunch of dumb papers in?

and also, will the claim i filed tonight conflict with me being able to get a new phone in the store since i already started the online process...it says i cant cancel my claim unless i call them

i dont want to call anybody if its possible....can i just go into a store and get it worked out or will they tell me that they dont handle the insurance claims?

call asurion or verizon? can i just stop by a verizon store and show them my ID so i dont have to fax a bunch of dumb papers in?

Nope.. Too much insurance fraud. Id makes sure the person requesting the phone is the person on the account.

The fee you pay for insurance is for ASSurion thorugh Verizon. All claims for phones that are damaged by the customer are through them... the stores only handle manufacturer defects.

theres a black market for phones these days

really? when did that start?

In all seriousness, verizon sucks. I got 0 signal on my phone out here in Enid, OK, I had to call collect if I wanted to make a phone call. Screw em, go with AT&T or something

Guest tbutera2112
I would probably just go to the store and let them handle it for you. Since they'll have all the stuff needed to copy and fax or send in the paper work.

brian said i cant do this

Guest tbutera2112
It would be a waisted trip and if you go in at the wrong time the wait could be pretty long. When are you eligible to upgrade?

i just upgraded like 4-6 weeks ago and i fucking regret it to hell right now...wish i woulda went with another boulder instead of this piece of shit env touch

Guest tbutera2112
What do you mean by "broke"? Thrown at a wall broke.. or dropped in a toilet broke?

fell in my gfs sink ....she was doing dishes and i had it sitting by the sink and accidentally knocked it into the water...now it doesnt even power on

Guest tbutera2112
Put it in rice overnight and try it again in the morning. May work long enough for the replacement to come.

rice? uncooked rice? ive heard all kinds of tricks for drying these out...but mines completely dead...it doesnt even power on