verizon wtf??

Guest tbutera2112

I had one in my pocket while wading chest deep in the darby for most of a day before. I just took the battery out and let it dry over night and it worked fine after that. Seems like a matter of luck.

I had one of the free Motorola's from Cingular/AT&T a few years ago that went through the washer and the dryer and worked perfectly when I pulled it out of the pants it was in. Maybe try putting it in the dryer.

My phone broke a couple weeks ago, went to store, new one sent to me no questions asked.....

Go figure a touch screen phone won’t work after being dropped in water, fuck verizon and their phones :rolleyes:

People like you amaze me.

My phone broke a couple weeks ago, went to store, new one sent to me no questions asked.....

Go figure a touch screen phone won’t work after being dropped in water, fuck verizon and their phones :rolleyes:

Ya fuck them because their phone didn't survive a fall in water.....since the other carriers phones all do.....:rolleyes: