Fuck parking at CSCC, and Cell Phones in the library.

neonkiller

They need to build a garage on the flat lot across the stret from the current one. Luckily night classes there is all sort of parking, but my class at 1 I do not look foreward too, my biggest thing are the fucking motorcycles that park in the regular lot, they have their own damn parking in 3 different lots that are NEVER full.

since when did they have these? i do this at work park in a spot but i also park so that 3 other bikes are able to park there as well so we share a parking spot.

an shut ur pie hole bikes are vehiclees as well an have every right to park in a parking spot lol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanton, to be fair we have a 15% increase in students this quarter over last fall. With almost 30k students this quarter. That is a record for enrollment in the entire history of the college even when it was called CTI. We need to build another new garage.

PM me I may have a parking solution for you homie.

it was a record last fall too so nothing new, by now it should be expected that more students are going to columbus state because it is cheaper.

how does one pull that off

they pack these piles in tight an sit over night an freeze together... jsut find the right angle an plop it up... if my 6000 pound truck can do it u need to step it up son with your pos xterra :bangbang:

back on topic yeaaa cscc sucks after 8 am :)

they pack these piles in tight an sit over night an freeze together... jsut find the right angle an plop it up... if my 6000 pound truck can do it u need to step it up son with your pos xterra :bangbang:

back on topic yeaaa cscc sucks after 8 am :)

you need to read what i put in bold son

Dublin branch FTW. Same probably goes for Westerville, Bolton, and the other off-campus locations but Dublin is the only one I have personally had classes at, and it was a million times better than main campus. And online classes FTW too.

Yeah, parking is fucking ridiculous there. If I couldn't get a spot in the garage I'd usually park in one of the lots on Mt Vernon

No, I owe Shanton more than I can repay him.

Shit,,,,, You already saved me from buying a bike and putting my younger years at more risk than they already are however it has been eclipsed everytime I go out with Chris "Idriveititbreaks" and Dover mother fuckers are always saying fuck it sounds like a good Idea "Doit shanton!"

I usually park in the little section behind and kiddie corner to the bookstore or the remote parking behind that across from the fire station.

You have PM. SIR

I just have classes on Tues as of now However I will be there this winter with 3-4 classes.

I was in Fire Science but I switched to Business MGMT with focus on Logistics and something else....

Have you tried parking in the little parking lot down behind the church? If you make a left on to Mt. Vernon Avenue off of Cleveland, right in front of the bookstore, and go down behind the church, you can make a left in to the parking lot. It's a little bit longer walk, but I always found a parking place. I also always had luck with the parking garage, especially during evening classes.

Shanton, to be fair we have a 15% increase in students this quarter over last fall. With almost 30k students this quarter. That is a record for enrollment in the entire history of the college even when it was called CTI. We need to build another new garage.

PM me I may have a parking solution for you homie.

It was smaller when it was CTI, smart guy.

Guest tbutera2112
I've been riding my bike to school, parking is easy as hell, but I don't go to CSCC either.

I always just go to Jolly Pirate and study. They have some gooood coffee.

easy to get spots at cscc with a bike also....ide ride mine but cant afford insurance on it right now lol

Guest tbutera2112
Insurance on my bike with full coverage is cheaper than insurance on my car with liability.

Having a bike kicks ass. Front row parking at every building.

my bike full coverage is less than my truck full coverage...but i cant drop insurance on my truck and just park it...and when youre outta cash, it doesnt matter how cheap stuff is lol....all my money goes towards gas, i make 150 a week and spend 100 a week filling up my truck...and i somehow manage to pay my insurance and cell phone with the other 50