M1 Garand Stockpile found

Drewhop

overpriced beat up shit that's been buried in dirt for over half a century.. cool.

If you had one, would you really go out and shoot it.... really. Even if I bought one that worked I don't think I'd shoot it, it is an antique. It would be cool to have.

Ever shot one?

I have. I'd classify it as "kinda' neat", but I don't think I'd run out and buy one. The Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Clang! sound effects are cool I guess. If I had money and was a collector I'd probably have one and would shoot it.

I wouldn't exactly call myself an assault rifle guy either though.

Believe me I would love to have my grandfathers from when he was in WWII. I can remember as a kid seeing it on the top spot of his gun rack in there old farm house. I still can't believe my grandmother gave them all to someone to sell after he passed away with out asking any of his kids or grand kids. I will have one someday in his honor.

Believe me I would love to have my grandfathers from when he was in WWII. I can remember as a kid seeing it on the top spot of his gun rack in there old farm house. I still can't believe my grandmother gave them all to someone to sell after he passed away with out asking any of his kids or grand kids. I will have one someday in his honor.

I plan on doing the same thing with my assets. Ive seen possesions and money tear apart countless families at the passing of family member.

I wouldn't exactly call myself an assault rifle guy either though.

M1 Garands and Carbines are NOT assault rifles.

Anyhow, CMP offers better quality M1's at one hell of a price at $595. You won't find SK Garands and Carbines in this quality for this price.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/D94R/Guns/IMGP1796.jpg

M1 Garands and Carbines are NOT assault rifles. Anyhow, CMP offers better quality M1's at one hell of a price at $595. You won't find SK Garands and Carbines in this quality for this price. Well said. Get yourself to CMP, and I'll go with you. That's THE place to get a garand, or ammo for one. I wouldn't even think about an unearthed SK garand unless they were $150 or less.