Jaguar XK8 good/bad buy ????

abuseU1300

Terrible, it is a British Ford worst combination of car ever! Call Jaguar and ask them how much the front rotors are then ask yourself if you can drop $1500 at anytime for services. Electrical issues out the ass etc... would not buy with any sort of mileage over 60K. Nothing good to say about them here.

Yeah , I was gonna try and lowball them, but if there a big pain in the a$$ i'm good . dropping $1500 isn't a problem , but i dont like the car that much . lol !

thanks for the info guys ! I'll keep searching for that under $10K C5 .

Guest tbutera2112
Yeah , I was gonna try and lowball them, but if there a big pain in the a$$ i'm good . dropping $1500 isn't a problem , but i dont like the car that much . lol !

thanks for the info guys ! I'll keep searching for that under $10K C5 .

check craigslist...there was one on there for 10k out at buckeye lake... this was about a month ago though

check craigslist...there was one on there for 10k out at buckeye lake... this was about a month ago though
I think I remember the one ur talking about , it was a red with auto ? i thought he was asking closer to $14K though ? I have found a couple , most are out of town like Fl. and Ca. . dont really wanna take a chance doing all that traveling and ending up not buying . thanks for the heads up though !

Guest tbutera2112
I think I remember the one ur talking about , it was a red with auto ? i thought he was asking closer to $14K though ? I have found a couple , most are out of town like Fl. and Ca. . dont really wanna take a chance doing all that traveling and ending up not buying . thanks for the heads up though !

just checked CL and the car is gone anyways....yea i think thats the one...he was asking 10k, because i was gonna try to trade him my truck...then decided the vette isnt a winter car...it had like 125k miles though

Probably a good choice to walk, Jaguar is very proud of their parts. People that own them tend to love them or never own one again. Don't get me wrong they are really nice, I love driving them to work on them. I personally would never consider one.