Ultimate Fighter Heavyweights

Drewhop

wish fedor could fight the ufc fighters but not actually be in the ufc, the ufc's rules are to fucked up and thats the whole reason fedor never signed with the ufc. in order for him to sign with the ufc he would have had to give up sambo which is the thing he loves doing the most.

fedor would love to fight some of the ufc fighters but dana white wont allow it. so idk, maybe one day dana white will get the stick out of his ass or fedor chooses to sign with ufc, but i dont see either one happening anytime soon.

I think you need to do some research on that one. The UFC was going to give him a dump truck full of money, let him fight sambo till his little voldka drinking heart was happy, and just about every other one of his crazy demands.

What fucked fedor was fedor. He listened to that retard that runs M-1 Global about the whole co-promotion thing.

Look it up on MMA weekly I am pretty sure Fedor himself even talks about the deal.

Oh and the UFC is trying to NOT become boxing 40000000 different fight promtions all with a champ. If you ain't in the UFC you ain't shit

/thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to do some research on that one. The UFC was going to give him a dump truck full of money, let him fight sambo till his little voldka drinking heart was happy, and just about every other one of his crazy demands.

What fucked fedor was fedor. He listened to that retard that runs M-1 Global about the whole co-promotion thing.

Look it up on MMA weekly I am pretty sure Fedor himself even talks about the deal.

Oh and the UFC is trying to NOT become boxing 40000000 different fight promtions all with a champ. If you ain't in the UFC you ain't shit

/thread

POW!!!!

i dont know, i read and heard differently from fedors interviews, plus when dana white was a little bitch and started ripping on fedor, probably didnt help things either.

i dont know, i read and heard differently from fedors interviews, plus when dana white was a little bitch and started ripping on fedor, probably didnt help things either.

Yeah he took a lot of heat for not taking the deal. Dana is a very smart businessman and I bet you that if he could get Fedor he would in a second.

Fedor for some reason listened to that M-1 Global guy and they wanted to do co-promotions with the UFC. Translation: we want UFC money but can't do it on our own. M-1 will kill strikeforce now with their brand of stupid.

Hell they could not even pull off the Don Fry vs King Mo fight! This is a company that wants to be on the level with the UFC?

Fedor needs to put on his big boy pants and come fight good people and not Brett fucking Rodgers. I mean really? The guy was a freaking tire tech at Sam's Club and now he is a good match to Fedor?

theres only one fight that would be worth Fedor's time in my opinion and that is Fedor vs Lesnar. Fedor is on another level then all these heavy weights and Lesnar's size and quickness may keep it reasonable.

But back to the initial thought, does anyone believe that any of the TV Show Fighters would stand even a close chance of beating the current champ??? The answer is it would be an embarrassment. Kimbo just needs Ground training for about a year and try again. Any fighter with some technique would destroy him as long he doesnt catch them before it hits the ground. Kimbo seems very dedicated, but even the bloated hill billy dominated him, who by the way has been fighting in a venue IFL( I dont like him either). Say what you want about the punches hard or soft, he was being dominated. He was defending himself intelligently, unless you mean blocking punches with his face was intelligent

I also give props to kimbo saying he is a street fighter and he is not a mma or ultimate fighter... He knows he is stepping on the grounds that he is unfimiliar with and wants to learn and build upon himself... for that I give him respect...

now I also agree that fight was boring as all hell and country did not do a good job BUT he did win the fight... I can not stand to watch gracie fight even for a minute because he is the opposite of kimbo he grapples and submits people to win.. But he knows what it takes to win and he does it... Even if most the time the loser walks awawy without even getting hit one time...

Fedor also just destroyed a dominate UFC Heavy Weight Champ in one of his latest fights (Tim Sylvia), you should look back at some of Fedor's Fights, like against Kevin Randleman. I am also a fan of Babalu he is a very established fighter.

I am huge fan of grappling and submissions, and prefer it to the punch you out style. But if anyone on here is a Fan of the ground and pound era I say check out a awesome documentary called The Smashing Machine, its the life and Times of extreme fighter Mark Kerr who is my idol. He did what ever it took to win.

Fedor also just destroyed a dominate UFC Heavy Weight Champ in one of his latest fights (Tim Sylvia), you should look back at some of Fedor's Fights, like against Kevin Randleman. I am also a fan of Babalu he is a very established fighter.

I am huge fan of grappling and submissions, and prefer it to the punch you out style. But if anyone on here is a Fan of the ground and pound era I say check out a awesome documentary called The Smashing Machine, its the life and Times of extreme fighter Mark Kerr who is my idol. He did what ever it took to win.

just reading i found something interesting, one of fedor's opponents was Kevin Randleman, i guess Randleman was a two time ncaa division 1 wrestling champion for OSU.

Randleman Picks up fedor and drops him on his head then is submitted 15 secs later, the guy is a machine

hell yea he is, i like the fight against Kazuyuki Fujita, where fedor took a mean right hook to the side of his head, stumbled around a bit and finally regained composure and ended up winning the fight.

If Fedor wants to be considered the best in my book he needs to come to UFC and prove it .

i wanted to comment on this, after reading up, a couple of the fighters that fedor has fought were former ufc heavyweight champions

Andrei Arlovski

Tim Sylvia

Mark Coleman

Kevin Randleman

my soucres say wes sims is in the finals, whether he wins or not I am not sure. He is from amanda, ya know. saw him a couple days actually, although, didn't have a chance to talk to him.

I actually hope Wes Sims wins. My wife is after his ass trying to collect on a car he hasn't paid for...

i wanted to comment on this, after reading up, a couple of the fighters that fedor has fought were former ufc heavyweight champions

Andrei Arlovski

Tim Sylvia

Mark Coleman

Kevin Randleman

Yes lets talk about these guys for a second. Again I like debating stuff like this :)

Andrei Arlovski: Fedor beat him when his is way past his prime.

Tim Sylvia: I mean really? Sylvia is horrid and if you think anything other than this you really don't know MMA

Mark Coleman: Another old school guy that was getting past his prime. If you watch their second match fedor caught him in an arm bar when coleman was about to ground and pound him into a different time zone. Coleman is very one dimensional

Kevin Randleman: Another one dimensional fighter that he was lucky to beat. That was one of the most gnarly slams ever.

The point is all of these guys were either past their prime or not the caliber of fighter that is out there now.

You fail to list his his actual quailty wins against Big Nog and Cro Cop. Those were 2 good fighters he beat but it went the full distance and to a decision.

The point is Fedor has not really not gone up against someone worth a shit in years. Prove otherwise please.