This is staying in it to win it..

Sam1647545489

Retard. ZR1 had a 50hp disadvantage. Even it up, Nissan eats dust.

But the nissan has Automatic powertrain loss, and AWD loss. Weighs more probably. We could go on all day. ZR1's a stick, puts more to the ground, rwd less powertrain loss, probably more aerodynamic this could go on forever. Zr1 got beat, shit happens. dont get too butt hurt.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, who gives a shit about powertrain losses? I assume the numbers are from the wheels, so who gives a shit about all that? Very simple statement, given equal hp at the wheels, the ZR1 wins. Hell, he nearly took the GT-R on one run in there anyways.

..... The ZR1 got beat pretty bad 2 outta the 3 races that's all I know. 50hp short or not I don't know if that will make up the 4-5 car lengths he lost to. Either way it was a good race.

the dude drivin the vette was shifting slow as balls the GTR has the dual clutch for crying out loud its a milisecond in between shifts..

+100

also that seems like a slow "750hp" zr1 to be getting beat that bad by a skyling that is breaking up pretty bad on the top end. skyline sounded sick.

also the video of the colt.... jebus that thing is fast. sweet vidoes!

Wait, who gives a shit about powertrain losses? I assume the numbers are from the wheels, so who gives a shit about all that? Very simple statement, given equal hp at the wheels, the ZR1 wins. Hell, he nearly took the GT-R on one run in there anyways.

Just sayin, your sayin the skyline woulda lossed if the Zr1 had 50 more hp, but theres a lotta gay factors taht can come into play and shit. + they need to fix the skyline breakig up in the top end.

Just sayin, your sayin the skyline woulda lossed if the Zr1 had 50 more hp, but theres a lotta gay factors taht can come into play and shit. + they need to fix the skyline breakig up in the top end.

WUT?

not a bad way for the gtr to spend $18,500 plus shipping......

http://www.switzerperformanceinnovation.com/products_nissan-gtr.html

http://switzer-spi.blogspot.com/

wonder if its same car..... for being such a dick, switzer is doing pretty well

so the skyline is still running mostly stock parts and a tune?

so the skyline is still running mostly stock parts and a tune?

- . SWITZER FUEL INJECTOR KIT - . ELECTRONIC BOOST CONTROLLER - . SWITZER MONSTER INTERCOOLER KIT - . SWITZER UPGRADED TURBOCHARGERS - . HIGH-PRESSURE WASTEGATE ACTUATORS - . SWITZER P700 CALIBRATION FOR COBB AP - . SWITZER MAF/INTAKE AND FILTER ASSEMBLY - . SWITZER HIGH-FLOW TURBO INTAKES FOR SPI MAF

Everything but headwork/internals.

never said he didnt do good work he can do amazing work and be one of the best tuners out there but he was a dick to me personally an guess he thoought he was above everyone...... had my car all f#cked up, there was a nice list of bolts missing including tranny and tcase bolts ( 3 of the 5 were not installed back) , rear valve cover cracked, oh and a 14mm snap on socket layin againsnt the valves that got dropped in there that i found months later when i went to have my plenum powdercoated..... but hey after 5 months of being up there for a basic motor rebuild it left his hands and he didnt care....

im not the first one to have those problems and sure i wont be the last....i fixed everything and got the car over to corey at slo mo afterwards and car ran much better, wish i woould have done some research on the shop before hand and i wouldnt have had the a##ache, you live and learn