Rip eric lee pryor

SRTurbo04

Rip Eric Lee Pryor September 30th 2009.

Not sure if anyone here knew him. he was into cars and came out to some meets back in like 05 06 area but wasn't big enough in the scene to join up.

Eric was an an active chef. with a few country clubs around town over the years. And he also joined the marines, was in for a while but was hurt and he was never the same since he left for the military. No one knows what exactly why this has happen but he tried to take his own life on the 28th and was on life support until his body finally gave up as of the 30th. if anyone did know him they would know he was the life of the party's always t he center of everyone's attention an just brightened up the room whenever he entered. he will be greatly missed.

rip my good friend, I know you're in a better place.

If anyone that knew him would like to pay their respects there is a viewing tonight from 3-5 and 7-9 p.m. at Pickerington Church of Christ, 9645 Stoudertown Rd., Pickerington, and the funeral will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the same location.

if its who i think it is, my g/f went to school with him and if memory serves me correctly this was over a girl................stupid!

Yes I'm sure she did she graduated with him I belive

An not sure about the girl thing I'm sure there has been stories an rumors alreaddy

Yes I'm sure she did she graduated with him I belive

An not sure about the girl thing I'm sure there has been stories an rumors alreaddy

before he did this his facebook status said something along the lines to a girl about her not having to worry about him anymore, he's gonna stop the pain something weird/crazy like that