Big shot out to EARON STEWART,!!! Brandon Jizzle got tazzed?!...

neonkiller

Guest tbutera2112
Fuck you tyler!

And i have a bruised rib a concosion(?) bruised hip cut along the bottom of my chin, cuts on my head and dig marks from the cuffs being so tight on my right hand. Im sooo pissed i got my assed kicked by the cops cause they thought i hit my GF WRONG! They said i was resisting arrest, but later said i was fully corapative(?) I blacked out a couple times im having memory lose, Im all fucked! My Friend cort says she knows a good lawyer but im gonna make a thread for some legal help.

you got fucked up son

jk man, hope ya heal up...thats total BS tho...time for a lawsuit!

Damn man, that sucks. I am not going to talk about it on here but I know if I would have been there that nothing would have happened to you that night.

Its weird because more than one instance you were the one that was trying to keep me out of trouble and calm down and making peace with the cops. I guess I dont know the story but either way hope you get better.

Fuck you tyler!

And i have a bruised rib a concosion(?) bruised hip cut along the bottom of my chin, cuts on my head and dig marks from the cuffs being so tight on my right hand. Im sooo pissed i got my assed kicked by the cops cause they thought i hit my GF WRONG! They said i was resisting arrest, but later said i was fully corapative(?) I blacked out a couple times im having memory lose, Im all fucked! My Friend cort says she knows a good lawyer but im gonna make a thread for some legal help.

Damn son! I thought you was gonna run for it but looked like you got tripped up going down the stairs.

Bradon, I would suggest staying quiet if you plan on going the legal route. Just my opinion.

Noted

you got fucked up son

jk man, hope ya heal up...thats total BS tho...time for a lawsuit!

Yeah me too the pain is killer

Damn man, that sucks. I am not going to talk about it on here but I know if I would have been there that nothing would have happened to you that night.

Its weird because more than one instance you were the one that was trying to keep me out of trouble and calm down and making peace with the cops. I guess I dont know the story but either way hope you get better.

Thanks man, and yes i was deff your safebelt that night

Damn son! I thought you was gonna run for it but looked like you got tripped up going down the stairs.

Nah i was very confused and freaked the fuck out