Had to do it

NTHER91

I am waiting to see if Verizon gets the iphone before my contract is up...... if not i will go to at&t ......as i am typing this there is a iphone commercial on tv lol

I heard jan 1, 2010???

I will bet you what ever you want to bet, come Jan 2010 verizon will be iPhone less. Apple is not going to make a non GSM phone just for one American cell company.

^^^ LOL ummm no it wont be going to verizon for a while i think

now jailbreak it and it will be much better

too bad adobe didnt announce flash today for the iphone then it would really be a badass phone....

Flash sucks dick, so CPU intensive, it never needs to be on the iPhone.

Blackberry > iPhone. For real.

-Marc

I agree. perhaps it's I'm BB spoiled and am not used to an iPhone.

Picked up the 8GB version for my wife. She loves it. I think it has great potential, but the ergonomics of it just don't work for me. I could not one-hand use the damn thing whereas I can do just about everything with one hand and my thumb on the blackberry.

The keyboard is where it starts to suck for me. I can’t use the iPhone well at all there. Fat fingers and small keys don’t mix. I also miss the scroll button on my phone. The entire 8800 gives you a lot more grip when using it with one hand too. The iphone is like a hockey puck on ice. Even with the sleeve it’s slick.

Oh well, one in the family is good for now.