Dark colored Lancer, possibly Evo, with ugly white block lettering on rear glass

excell

Again you should have passed faster. :p Shit I drive in the right lane all day long, none of you fuckers are nerd enough to drive in it. Oh well, I do 10 over the limit, I must be in the left lane at all times. :rolleyes:

Sweet stay the fuck over there and run rabbit for me. I'll be over here in the right lane like it is my own personal lane flying by minding my own business. I love the right lane, nobody in this town uses it.

Olentangy is not a freeway as you well know, and i drive in the right lane so much people who ride with me question my logic and think I'm silly. The right lane is the most under rated lane in Columbus. It gets you places.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not on that first part. Yeah, I did it for kicks as they're going to be relegated to winter wheels soon. I got some wider summer rubber, now I'm just waiting for some nice lightweight wheels. AutoX'ing these current tires is scary as all hell! Even though I only have ~145whp, all-seasons just wont cut it when I'm pushing the car.

I was serious. Have a good looking car. If you're going for crazy looks, you can't go wrong with hot pink. On black, would have been titties. :) Green brings to mind baby poop.:p