WTB: Mig welder

schmuckingham

After no luck on Craiglist ( I swaer everytime I respond to an ad I never get a response) I am in the market for a MIG welder to use on the notch. Need it to be able to weld up some holes in the engine bay/ torque boxes/ subframe connectors. Prefer lincoln but i will entertain offers.

Guest Removed
You just missed a killer deal at Harbor Freight this past weekend. I bought a 90 amp 110v gasless mig for 68.31 out the door. A buddy of mine bought one and doesn't really need it. I'll see if he wants to sell his.

-Mike

good thing its a gasless one, cause they arent worth shit to begin with

You just missed a killer deal at Harbor Freight this past weekend. I bought a 90 amp 110v gasless mig for 68.31 out the door. A buddy of mine bought one and doesn't really need it. I'll see if he wants to sell his.

-Mike

I have one here with the warrany for 2 years, $50

Keep in mind alot of craislist responses are lost to a seller and vice versa if your email names are seen as spam and are filtered out. I figured this out the hard way when I never received response back or wouldnt go thru.

Well my work email wont allow me send responses on craiglist and my gmail account might come up as spam. I wish people would leave a phone number to call.