help me decide my next project. my 89 camaro or 89 s10 blazer

Mattsv8

hey guys help me decide my winter project. i have a 82 s10 that went 9.90s with a 355 and spray. i converted it to turbo so i have a 9sec motor sitting waiting to go into something. i have a nice blazer that needs no body work already has a 350 in it or a 3rd gen camaro that has some rust issues and needs body work. wich would you put the 9.sec motor into. i plan on putting a set of 11.5:1 pistons and a cam with intake and carb in the motor thats in the blazer now. its bone stock 79 350. the blazer and camaro wont be tubbed like the truck. i can get a 9" rear for the blazer with 35spline axels for 670. im plannin on swaping the s10 to a glide so the th400 with brake and 4500 stall 8" tci converter will be with the nos motor. i have fenderwell headers and long tubes for the blazer. no headers for the camaro. i have a spohn tq arm and trannymount and adj pahnard bar for the camaro and its already gutted for the cage. the blazer is not. its full stock interior and its nice. too? if you already had a 8sec s10 would you do the camaro or blazer

this

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/14.jpg

or

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/SANY0535.jpg

this

wichever one gets the nos motor the other is getting the stocker with bigger pistons and small cam.

Guest tbutera2112
camaro...you already have a fast truck...plus you said the blazer is nice inside, so why ruin it when you have a fully gutted camaro also...do the small stuff on the blazer and just enjoy it since its still nice inside and everything