practice wheelies?

cpeezygsxr600

Some guys I used to ride with would stunt at the Cooper Stadium parking lot....its huge. I think they got permission to do that though...not sure if you would get in trouble or not being there.

They had permission and were only allowed to do this in the off season. They had to sign some shit if I remember correctly.

theres this place off of 670 that would be perfect for you to learn on...it has really long straigh stretches, smooth pavement, has a fence all the way around it...only problem you would have with traffic would be the occasional plane landing.

thats my suggestion..go try it out and let us know how that place works for you.

get a dirtbike and practice in your yard. How proficient are you at doing wheelies now? Are you prepared to destroy your bike?

Best advise yet !!:p

Get dirty and save yourself 10's of thousands of dollars, untill you learn rear break !! :eek:

If you get a private lot, get waivers signed,and block the entrance off so NOONE can enter. I posted some on here for someone somewhere !!!! fines and insurance get CRAZY once you get caught doing it without going about it right !!!! Been there done that !!

If you don't, you ruin it for everyone who CAN wheelie, and just give these gear natzi's something to stereotype us with and rant about !!