1999 Cobra

Stock Long Block

ON3Performance Turbo Kit with T70 Turbo

9.5 Pounds of Boost

11.5 A/F Ratio

Video of Graph showing HP, TQ, Boost, A/F

Video at 6.4 psi

Video at 9.5 psi

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Customer%20Cars/On3Performance/DSC00156.JPG

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Customer%20Cars/On3Performance/DSC00157.JPG

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Customer%20Cars/On3Performance/DSC00159.JPG

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Chad%20Roberts%2099%20Cobra%2010_07_09.jpg

Edited by Mobile Chassis Dyno

Thanks for that Brian, I didnt even take it out of the trailer and just heading to kilkare tomorrow if the weather is good to see what happens. Cant what to see how it feels, hopefully that poor stock clutch will allow for a pass or two before it decides to go south.

I dont think you understand how bad I want to call mmr and give them a credit card number

I know it is, I have been planning on a fully build 5.0 r block and after talking with mmr, they have me pretty convinced to go with a 4v swap in my 90 coupe. After going over the numbers, it really isnt going to be much of a price difference and its not something you see everyday.

Hell I was pretty impressed when my 2v was making 440/496 bone stock from tb to oil pan, stock catback, and on 10#. My cobra with the novi 2k on there and just over 8 I believe it was put down 440/396. Im pretty pumped up on the numbers after sitting back thinking about it, never would have guessed. Just wished that stock bottom end would liked the numbers as much as I do...lol

ramsey, tomorrow is you and alex and ice and everyone else rocking open down pipe's lucky day. Give me till like 6pm but you can come grab one, they are ready. I would rip it open dp, my notch sounds stock. The cobra did receive a new blem interstate battery, its the least I could do. Its actually rocking out a brand x minis sticker instead since I didnt have anymore works stickers.

As far as projects, gotta finish this 07 gt setup if all goes well on this go around with the new changed pipes(5 changed and had to get re setup in the jigs). Marty is bringing me his 94 Cobra and Im going to do the sn 5.0 kit for the 94-5 guys. next month I will release the 351 swapped fox car single kit. So after marty's car, its chill time for a month or so. Maybe time for me to just focus on my own car for once and get some stuff with my notch sorted out :-) ......mod motor maybe?

Thanks for that Brian, I didnt even take it out of the trailer and just heading to kilkare tomorrow if the weather is good to see what happens. Cant what to see how it feels, hopefully that poor stock clutch will allow for a pass or two before it decides to go south.

I dont think you understand how bad I want to call mmr and give them a credit card number

Chad,

How hard do you think it would be to get this kit to work on a 96 Cobra? ;)

So after marty's car, its chill time for a month or so. Maybe time for me to just focus on my own car for once and get some stuff with my notch sorted out :-) ......mod motor maybe?

Built Mod Motor with a T76 in the notch. Should be able to get it into the 9's

ramsey, tomorrow is you and alex and ice and everyone else rocking open down pipe's lucky day. Give me till like 6pm but you can come grab one, they are ready. I would rip it open dp, my notch sounds stock. The cobra did receive a new blem interstate battery, its the least I could do. Its actually rocking out a brand x minis sticker instead since I didnt have anymore works stickers.

As far as projects, gotta finish this 07 gt setup if all goes well on this go around with the new changed pipes(5 changed and had to get re setup in the jigs). Marty is bringing me his 94 Cobra and Im going to do the sn 5.0 kit for the 94-5 guys. next month I will release the 351 swapped fox car single kit. So after marty's car, its chill time for a month or so. Maybe time for me to just focus on my own car for once and get some stuff with my notch sorted out :-) ......mod motor maybe?

Just for that, i will rocking open dp to the office in the morning.:bangbang:Let me know as soon as the y-pipes are in. Do you have a suggestion as far as what muffler set-up?

Brian, its going to take the inner fender to tb pipe and maybe putting the coils on the firewall. Its not going to be much, guys use the 99-04 on the 96-98 2v kits all the time. We can make this happen :-)

Ramsey, I dont think it really matters, I know flowmasters eat up power on turbo cars but if you are buying something, get a straight though design muffler. Kurt, the mp70s with the larger exhaust housings have made just over 700 wheel on 4v cars. Built motors and running the 76 I believe the one mach guy is almost at 800 wheel now. Granted thats not my kit but the layout is pretty much idential so it should be pretty realistic numbers. I doubt I get to find that out for myself for a little while, eventually though. I have a guy that wants to bring me his 03 to do a compound boost setup like the red car on svt performance right now. That guy is actually a customer of mine and was getting me all the details on how he did that setup and got rid of that complete front bracket assembly on the 03.

Alex from Florida drove his car up to Ohio with an open dp. Be a man and go drive it with an open dp. ;)

Fuck ya I did! lol and I dont recommend driving that far with an open dp. Something about 70+mph and open dp for 12+hrs dont make for a very comforting ride...