1989 Nissan maxima $600

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

1989 Nissan maxima, 4 door, auto v-6, mileage unknown. and thats where the issue is. tron aka the dash cluster, only works when its really hot outside. im not messing with it. this car is sold as is. i still have to clean it out, and install a new battery. now, it does need 2 cv axles. i can get you a hook up on that, and if you want those repaired, it will be slightly more, to cover the axle's ,and a small amount of my time for swapping them out, or you can do it yourself. could also use some tires. brakes are rusty from it sitting. i did do front pads and a lower ball joint last summer.

600 with new battery

800 with new battery and 2 new cv shafts

and may toss in speakers and amp to go with car

pretty firm on pricing.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_3208.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_3211.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_3212.jpg

Edited by Removed

so just curious how would one get this registered with no odo

Mileage unknown or exceeds mechanical capabilities. Same box you're supposed to check on the title if the odometer has been replaced, has rolled over, etc.

Guest tbutera2112
Why would it matter, put 5 miles over what the title states and good to go. Its not like they are going to come out and check the mileage.

exactly

Why would it matter, put 5 miles over what the title states and good to go. Its not like they are going to come out and check the mileage.

funny you say that because for some reason they did that when I bought my shitty ass 240 last year. but it does make since I just didnt think about it.

Guest Removed
I know shawn on here is looking for a maxima to trade his rb20 240 for.

dont need a trade sorry..have my eyes on another beater to replace this one

check the mileage with the inside of the car hot, and everything in it works(sitting in the hot sun does the trick). and the mileage counter works with everything else in the cluster). this car sat mostly in the winters, and was only drove in summers. and didnt see alot of miles period. last time i seen it was 77-79k or something like that. but its been sitting for months and hasnt been drove hardly at all this summer.

Guest Removed
Is it a digital dash or what? I looked on ebay and found one for $40 bucks that has 86k on it.

yes digital....but the issue with most of them is, the same issue this one is having. someone told me once there is a fix for the issue, and i havent searched very hard for it, otherwise i would have takin it out and fixed it already. i just dont feel like messing with it.

Guest Removed
do the gauges work? or just the lights on the radio and that?

digital cluster..only works when its hot inside the car..and some times comes on randomly ...not sure if if its still counting miles or not..and as someone else says, there clusters on evilbay for $45

Guest Removed
Why has this not sold yet, a good running car that looks decent for $600. WTF? Car looks better in person than the pics.

blame it on obama...cash for clunkers is over :lol:

• 1 month later...