For people who love Hot Sauce

Moostang

no its so when your weak friends or girlfriend come over they dont complain

Then they shall not partake. You should always have a variety of sauce to please the masses.

I am possession of no-mans sauce...it can't be tolerated by anyone without dire consequences. :mad:

Then they shall not partake. You should always have a variety of sauce to please the masses.

I am possession of no-mans sauce...it can't be tolerated by anyone without dire consequences. :mad:

i want to take you on in a hot sauce battle. lol ill tear you apart

you could seriously prank some people like that. take off the label and put some really not spicy stuff on your own food, have them try it and then give them the 100% pain treatment.

why do i always think of ways i could harm others with fun products?

I have eaten the Atomic at Quaker a few times. My stepmothers Thai food has had many I have challenged after some big talk, reach for relief from their mouths burning. I will sit with the best of you on hot food. My taste buds are pretty immune to peppers.

I will say though my favorite wing sauce is Louisiana Lickers. I can eat those until I get sick. The taste is so good unlike the Atomic which serve no edible purpose.

I will say though my favorite wing sauce is Louisiana Lickers. I can eat those until I get sick. The taste is so good.

X1000000000 It is absolutely the best flavor ever.

A good hot flavor that actually tastes good is Buckeye bbq. Suicide and bbq mixed together. I like it for about 2-6 wings then its too much for me.