Calling all lame ass shit talkers

Cordell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooo, you dont think a Pontiac Grand Am is a heap? Maybe you should take your own advice.....

I would call my BMW my DD, but I havent driven it in weeks?

Nope, not in the least. I sold my Marauder to be able to move out of Columbus Public Schools. I weighed my wants / needs and decided I was good giving up a fun / fast car for the short term so that my Daughter would have an education that would let her do what she wants.

Once one of those sideways swimmers of your's get whomever knocked up... YOUR priorities might change as well....

KillJoy

but dude, he has a HARLEY!!! He can get on his hog (no, not his wife, the other hog) and join all the other lame riders who secretly wish to wear chapps and dream of being in a super cool biker gang!

If you think I am a Harley Guy, you presume too much.

You really are living up to the Corvette Owner personna. I bet you even picked it up in Kentucky...

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

Nope, not in the least. I sold my Marauder to be able to move out of Columbus Public Schools. I weighed my wants / needs and decided I was good giving up a fun / fast car for the short term so that my Daughter would have an education that would let her do what she wants.

Once one of those sideways swimmers of your's get whomever knocked up... YOUR priorities might change as well....

KillJoy

A Marauder? Seriously? fun/fast? Really????

and stop putting a signature on your posts... you think someone may forget who the fuck posted in the goddamn post box before they get done reading it?

GTFO,

Juiced

If you think I am a Harley Guy, you presume too much.

You really are living up to the Corvette Owner personna. I bet you even picked it up in Kentucky...

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

No, i had it shipped from California actually (outside of Oakland)

Do all corvette owners have the personna of being completely bad ass?

A Marauder? Seriously? fun/fast? Really????

and stop putting a signature on your posts... you think someone may forget who the fuck posted in the goddamn post box before they get done reading it?

GTFO,

Juiced

Nice reply?

:confused:

I would expect more from Paul. At least he whines like a bitch....

KillJoy

No, i had it shipped from California actually (outside of Oakland)

Do all corvette owners have the personna of being completely bad ass?

Yes. All vette owners are bad ass and cool. C5's make you a little cool, C6's make you super cool, and ZR1's make you OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS YOU ARE SOOOOPARRRRRR COOL cool.