Full DJ package

camAro86

(2) Technics SL-1200MK2 Turntable

(1)numark dxm06 numark digital 2ch 8

(2) Technics Slip mats

(2) Numark CC-1 Multiple Style Cartridge

(1)M-Audio 9900-53066-12 Torq Conectiv Control With Vinyl Pack V1.5 (for digital vinyl/mp3)

All Wires and plugs included included

Turntables and mixer were gentle used just for practice. For beginner to Heavy Scratchers or just club DJ’s these turntables are extremely reliable. I’m putting everything up for sale because I was going to pursue being a DJ but school found it’s more importance and right now I’m tired of looking at them since I don’t have time to use them. Everything Works only thing ADDITIONAL needed is a Laptop and speakers(for MP3 DIGITAL VINYL/ TORQ included) UNLESS you want to use regular Vinyl then everything you need is here. Im letting everything go for 1500.00 OBO even though I originally invested 2200.00 into everything. ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. ANY QUESTIONS CONTACK ME Honeyskinned04@aol.com

1200.00OBO

(2) Technics SL-1200MK2 Turntable

• A magnetic (no wear), direct drive (low slip) mechanism

• High torque (1.5 kgf•cm or 0.15 N•m), which means the platter will spin at the desired speed almost immediately (0.7 s to reach 33 ¹⁄₃ RPM from standstill)

• Very low wow and flutter (0.01%), which means that the platter will stay within 1/100 of 1% of the desired speed

• Heavy base (12.5 kg), dramatically reducing the likelihood of feedback or stylus jumping

• Variable pitch control, allowing the rotational speed to be adjusted from -8% to +8% (for the purpose of beatmatching)

• High reliability: many examples of SL-1200's lasting well over 15 years of heavy use and withstanding physical shock without functional impairment

numark dxm06 numark digital 2ch 8

The Numark DXM06 is a compact scratch mixer for professional DJs. Featuring 24-bit digital processing, Numark DXM Series mixers deliver superior sound as well as many unique performance benefits. Each model provides unique performance-enhancing features. The Numark DXM06 features 12 on-board digital effects (Flanger, Echo, Tape Echo, 2x Copy, Phaser, and Filter for CH1/Ch2, plus Vocoder, Echo, Tape Echo, Reverb, Limiter+Distortion, and Telephone for Mic/Aux), all routable to Ch1, Ch2, Mic/Aux or Master. The effects control interface uses a Beat Sync Tap Button, wet/dry fader, and rotary parameter control, plus kill buttons for instant, intuitive control.

UPGRADES FOR NUMARK DXM06(not included)

Audio Innovate Rane TTM-56/57 Adaptor Kit for Innofader

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1415392388-0 image 1415392388-1

image 1415392388-2 image 1415392388-3