Clinger alert!

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Story:

A few weeks ago I meet some girls at a party threw a good friend and invite them out the next night. They meet us on campus and party it up for a while and then follow Shanton, Dover, and I to a party in Westerville at the slomo guys house. We party it up there and they start getting a little to wild, come to find out half of them are lesbians, they tear up my friends house, my dude GG got bopped up buy one with in ten minutes of knowing here. We finally convince them to leave my friends house after tearing it up and they call me ten times that night to come back to Shantons.

I end up seeing them like a week later threw my friend again and they act like everything is normal.

Then on Thursday they text me and ask if my dude Josh is having a party, I just write possibly, they call me on Saturday and say that he is. Then they text me again and say that there at his house and I wasn't even there.....

Now tonight they text me and asked if they could come get in my hot tub. I only wrote possibly. The next text they ask for my address and I say that I haven't confirmed yet. Then they say we just map quested your house it will take us a half hour to get there. Then they just write see you there and that there on there way. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

On top of this the girl somehow know's my school schedule............

and the issue is?

Again, the real issue? I guess you could send them over to my hot tub....Women get out of hand over here, and well I am sure I can get them back in line!

Oh as long as they have ID that looks like them, stating they are 18 or older.

So, did you survive this or what? If you don't want the bitches there, say so. Be a fuckin man. Otherwise, give em the cock. Either way = you needing to man up. But watch your ass. Never assume because they're women they're incapable of fucked up shit you wouldn't expect.