Brake Controller Installation?

PGH STEELERS

Does anyone know how to install brake controller's? This brake controller was in our 02 Chevy Tahoe and now I need to install this into our 07 Chevy Tahoe. Here are some pictures of this brake controller, thanks.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/PGHSteelers/P1010001-8.jpg

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/PGHSteelers/P1010007-7.jpg

Guest Removed

looks like a plug in style one....may not work on your newer truck, but i dont know for sure...

id ask the guys up at pick ups plus..more then likely scotty or brady will know for sure

You will have to hard wire it in. All of the wires are under the dash for it in a loop. Once those are connected, there is a wire between the fuse block and the drivers side fender that has to be connected to one of the blank studs on the fuse block (it will only fit the one it is supposed to go one and the fuse block should already be fused for it). You will need a 8mmx1.25 nut for the stud. That is basically it. If you cant figure it out, let us know. We could always do it for you.

I may bring it up to you Wednesday morning if that is okay. I tried calling you all today (at the Lewis Center Location), but you must have been very busy. Thanks and hope to talk to you Wednesday.

Thanks,

John

If you shoot me a call I can take care of it for you. The phones tend to back up during certain hours.