A bear training to do MMA

wagner

I came here looking for a Kodiak or Grizzly bear fighting MMA goons.

I too am sorely disappointed. I was hoping to see some wicked bear on man (non-furry) action. I was going to quip that " ... This is going to end well ... ". Damn you Wagner.

Brock is a freak. Why in the hell is he so fast.

Yeah it is very scary how quick he is and that is a 300 pound dude moving that quick.

Sorry to let you guys down maybe I will bribe the giant ginger to put on a bear suit and attach strangers on high street this weekend.

Yeah it is very scary how quick he is and that is a 300 pound dude moving that quick.

Sorry to let you guys down maybe I will bribe the giant ginger to put on a bear suit and attach strangers on high street this weekend.

Please do, But dont post any more disheartening posts. I was like this will be sweet! Then saw Brock and was like OMG he is going to wrestle a Bear!!! FUCK YES! and then at the end of the video I I was like OHHHHHH Brock IS the Bear!

damn you Wags

Please do, But dont post any more disheartening posts. I was like this will be sweet! Then saw Brock and was like OMG he is going to wrestle a Bear!!! FUCK YES! and then at the end of the video I I was like OHHHHHH Brock IS the Bear!

damn you Wags

Well to make it up to you here is Brock explaining to Heath Herring that he really thinks he needs to change his "look" and gives him a hand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Av5SkGoSg

This is why you keep your hands up!