me vs. Last gen supercharged 3000gt

pontiacfreak142

it was the DOHC motor. Yea ive never heard of a supercharger for those either

We have a 3.4L Supercharged 3000GT here now. Should be quick from a roll but being FWD it will never be any street racing legend lol.

Same engine (3L) and blower in a 3rd-gen Eclipse made 414fwhp on the dyno last year. Again, depending on what your frame of reference is, that is a pretty quick car. Nothing like a 700whp Corvette, but much faster than you would expect that particular make/model to be.

Jeff

well needless to say on the way back to house, we did get some what of a roll race in, with him starting in front of me and getting a head start, i was still pulling him in pretty quick. To finish the story short and sweet, he also ended up getting walked by 2 LS1 cars later that night also, then turned around and started talking about racing for money. i forgot to mention, the car isnt supercharged yet, just NA with a CAI, down pipe, and chip. I dont jack about these cars though. Are they decent with superchargers, or should i just go take his money? lol

was it michael ponzio?? or something like that?? lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I beat him in my 2500 duramx with a ladder rack full of ladders on Tuesday night after i left red rock... Chris was there he can vouch for it.. i put like 3 lengths on him from a dig and a 30 roll.. and i took his $ at pool...lol god thats funny!! he bet me money on the race and quicky changed his tune... did he show you his supper cool neons!! or his performance chip that is "located" under the intake manifold!!! god it was like watching that youtube video of the street racer that spit on himself..lol