Banned?

fas1k

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

i answered his question's...all of them...maybe you need to learn to read....

he got him self banned. maybe he should have had his wife read the rules of this website to him. he was running border line on bashing a sponsor at that...

any more retarded questions?

btw, im a internet smartass..get it right

She's not his wife and why do you keep bringing that up? It doesnt important who started his name.

The important issue here is that Mike has called you out to race, his bike, his car, whatever. You said he couldnt drive, he's trying to prove you wrong. So, back to the important question, when and where are you going to race him?

She's not his wife and why do you keep bringing that up? It doesnt matter who started his name.

The important issue here is that Mike has called you out to race, his bike, his car, whatever. You said he couldnt drive, he's trying to prove you wrong. So, back to the important question, when and where are you going to race him?

Guest Removed
She's not his wife and why do you keep bringing that up? It doesnt important who started his name.

he wants to prove driving skill, then why does it have to be his car vs mine(since mine is in a million pieces :rolleyes:)

how about we do 3 back to back pass's in a car(or car's) neither one of us have ever drove?(at a track no less) that's the only fair way to prove driver skill now isnt it? and yet he still knew my car wasnt together, and proceeds to call me out...

and i'll ask again, after all the bs i have had to put up with from over the years, he cant handle getting a little back...?

Fas1k, since you are new I'll fill you in on something. All races set up on this site have to be done at the track or in Mexico. Openly setting up street races on this site pisses me off. I know there is no specific race set up yet so I though I would give you a heads up.

Enjoy the rest of your shit talking thread.

Guest Removed

and yet another important fact here is

Columbus Racing does not condone illegal street racing.

thats at the bottom of every page here....

and yet, how is it my fault he got banned? he made the call out, and made the threats...all because why? he can run his mouth, but no one else can?