A mans Challange!

Mattsv8

ill race my car once its running...i plan to hit the track atleast once a week with it and finally get to enjoy it since ive only put 10k on it in the last 3 years...it wont be fast, but it should be pretty fun to play around in until i have more money to put into the drivetrain/suspension

***rob is building it for me, i dont have the time or skill to do it myself...then again, half the people on this site have help with their rides

Your shit still ain't done??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Your shit still ain't done??

fuck you guy

UPS just stole $950 from me, and it fucked me hard....now the money i had coming in for parts, is going to be going into my savings so i have a cushion for emergencies, which means i have to wait until january to finish buying parts

Guest tbutera2112
how did ups steal 950? im shure ther are plenty of documents showing they have your money

they threw the technicality card over some bullshit and denied my tuition reimbursement i had already been approved for 3 times over the past 12 weeks