The real deal call out

Solo Vette

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For the love of got Cant we all jsut haze each other.

its winter already and we will be installing screws in our slicks to get the cr nov 7th race off.

and its all in good fun. i try like hell to piss rob in hopes he will bring the unicorn out of retirement. and sometimes it works. rumors have it he actually gets pissed enough to order parts and get back to it. everyone join me in makin rob a complete car dude again

Matt I have been hoping Rob get that thing out too. And yes, can't we all just haze each other is right. You are right, you just can't be a car dude without a car.....However think of it this way....We men all like a hot naked woman, but a women in lingerie or a corset is even hotter because our imagination works for us. Rob's car is one of those that leaves something to the imagination. I know when I am over there and see it, it just leaves me wondering what the finished product will be like. Oh and it is bad ass just the way it sits. Matt kind of like your Camaro under the cover in the one pic, it looks bad ass and I love those, the cover leaves the rest to the imagination.

It's CR, what it lacks or has to much of is exactly what makes it CR. The drama when people get their feelings hurt, the bashing of Paul and his typing skills, the insults & help from Gearhead, the post whoring by Mr. Sheeba, the Graphs from Kevin. R, the 3+ Pages from Sam, the lurking douchebaggery from white, the wining from “OG” members about how cool the olden days were, the PRK, the lack of “I love you man” threads in the kitchen, the abundance of shit talking fags that don’t have cars to race and even the way we all come to the aid of a member when needed.

If we had more loving threads or less bashing threads then it would be another forum. You take the good with the bad. It’s the forum that you either love to hate or hate to love. So I’d just like to say FUCK all you crazy bastards and thanks for making CR what it is!

It's CR, what it lacks or has to much of is exactly what makes it CR. The drama when people get their feelings hurt, the bashing of Paul and his typing skills, the insults & help from Gearhead, the post whoring by Mr. Sheeba, the Graphs from Kevin. R, the 3+ Pages from Sam, the lurking douchebaggery from white, the wining from “OG” members about how cool the olden days were, the PRK, the lack of “I love you man” threads in the kitchen, the abundance of shit talking fags that don’t have cars to race and even the way we all come to the aid of a member when needed.

If we had more loving threads or less bashing threads then it would be another forum. You take the good with the bad. It’s the forum that you either love to hate or hate to love. So I’d just like to say FUCK all you crazy bastards and thanks for making CR what it is!

Chris, I couldn't agree with you more.... My only point was I think something that may have started as a harmless thing seemed to get a bit out of hand.

I was just pointing out the things that make me enjoy CR!

With that, fuck this shit, now I am going to beat my own ass! Can you get banned for threatening yourself on CR?

Yeah, people can get too worked up at times. It's hard to tell just by typing how upset people are getting. You may put it out there as a joke and it can be received as an insult or direct bashing. I can't control how other people react to what I type but I can control what I type. So rather then get a be "E"go when shit gets off track/ outta hand I just stop, it's really not that hard for me. Others don't have that same kind of control. I guess it's like going to a bar, some people can hold their liquor and others can't. Know your limits and when to stop, other wise you get carried out by the bouncers and look like a fucking lame.

Yeah, people can get too worked up at times. It's hard to tell just by typing how upset people are getting. You may put it out there as a joke and it can be received as an insult or direct bashing. I can't control how other people react to what I type but I can control what I type. So rather then get a be "E"go when shit gets off track/ outta hand I just stop, it's really not that hard for me. Others don't have that same kind of control. I guess it's like going to a bar, some people can hold their liquor and others can't. Know your limits and when to stop, other wise you get carried out by the bouncers and look like a fucking lame.

Yeah I understand exactly what you are saying. The only place I lose sight of my limits is with my stripper girlfriends, they render me helpless with their bewbs. Damn bewbs anyway, I have no control!

Guest Removed
true on both posts. i wana see finished car. then he can be a complete car guy. 1000 horses in a stable dont make you a rancher if you just there to visit. i know he is busy but getting on him works ive seen it before.

CR is Serious business and don't you EVER forget it!

im telling you....like getting banned for doing what your told...:thumbup::rolleyes:

no good pics just the as it sits pics gutted and no motor or tranny so i can start with the mods and rust repair this winter. Im plannin on a bolt on k member rack and pinion manual steering 9" rearend 3.70 gear 35spline axels spool. my th 400 out of the s10 with the brake if the glide works. my 355 and some spray for proably low 10s. i doubt ill get 9s with it. small stereo like one dvc kicker 10 square. and two mephis car audio 6x9 carbon fibers and 4x6 and 6 1/2 in doors. its still gona be a street car. and with no jute or backing will be loud. all rodends for suspension front and rear. And just a 6 point roll bar till i go wild and do the twin turbo setup then full 7.50 cert. im shooting for 1500 hp with the twins and e85. i know the dynomax pump gas challenge cars hav made more but 1400 to 1500 would be enough for me. id guess it will stay nos motor for all next year and the year after. then ill start building the new 357"motor

no good pics just the as it sits pics gutted and no motor or tranny so i can start with the mods and rust repair this winter. Im plannin on a bolt on k member rack and pinion manual steering 9" rearend 3.70 gear 35spline axels spool. my th 400 out of the s10 with the brake if the glide works. my 355 and some spray for proably low 10s. i doubt ill get 9s with it. small stereo like one dvc kicker 10 square. and two mephis car audio 6x9 carbon fibers and 4x6 and 6 1/2 in doors. its still gona be a street car. and with no jute or backing will be loud. all rodends for suspension front and rear. And just a 6 point roll bar till i go wild and do the twin turbo setup then full 7.50 cert. im shooting for 1500 hp with the twins and e85. i know the dynomax pump gas challenge cars hav made more but 1400 to 1500 would be enough for me. id guess it will stay nos motor for all next year and the year after. then ill start building the new 357"motor

Matt, sounds more than interesting, I am a sucker for the 3rd Gen F bodies. Good luck with the project. It looks more than interesting under the cover. Thank you for the suspense..!

Guest tbutera2112
hardly if he likes 3rd gens. i like fords just cant fit in them

i love third gens, grew up around my dads 89 iroc....its the supercharged one that will (614streets) owns now, i woulda kept it but i have too much wrapped up in the mustang so i had to let it go for the estate

looks like J went from sucking everyones cocks to just riding on Matt's ballsack

i love overachievers

Oh Tyler, did I forget to mention....Suck my cock as I pulled my car out of the garage. LOL

I know yours will be quicker but I am straight, not gay like you. I prefer not to suck cock, but to carress it.

Guest tbutera2112
Oh Tyler, did I forget to mention....Suck my cock as I pulled my car out of the garage. LOL

I know yours will be quicker but I am straight, not gay like you. I prefer not to suck cock, but to carress it.

hey fuck you guy, if i hook a strap to my car i can "pull it outta the garage" too

bastard

Guest tbutera2112

hey fuck you guy, if i hook a strap to my car i can "pull it outta the garage" too

bastard

Tyler, one thing I forgot to post here is that I love the fact that your shot will be bad ass, my car needs a strap now....

So now that you hasve love, am I still what you referred to earlier?

So Matt's shit is bad ass, well it is I met him on the last Track day, and he was an ok individual, and his truck is bad ass. OK so I gave him a blumpkin in the porta john, gonna make a big deal out of it?

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler, one thing I forgot to post here is that I love the fact that your shot will be bad ass, my car needs a strap now....

So now that you hasve love, am I still what you referred to earlier?

my "shot" will be badass? is that a ghetto term for car? i knew you queers had something wrong with you