The real deal call out

Solo Vette

Guest tbutera2112
thats a clean camaro was that a paxton

yea it was...i dont know too many specs because i was little when he started on it, and he had problem after problem with it...didnt really get to enjoy it very much while he was here...all i know is it had bottom end work done, edelbrock aluminum heads, massive cam, paxton blower, gears and a locker, and some misc stuff

and he was always saying it made too much boost and was waiting for it to blow lol but it never did, and he ran the shit out of it when it was running (15-16lbs i think)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a lot of boost on the little paxton. should have been a nice ride. i like the ttops kinda wish mine was t tops thought about steeling a moon roof from a doner car. for the camaro but id be worried about twisting and braking the glass can wait to get it done. got to get this blazer enigne done asap!. got more parts today. desktop dyno shows 407 tq and 388 hp with my new cam and mods. and stock heads. im getting ported double humps. so maybe a little more then im putting one of my nos kits on it. just 100 shot hyper pistons.

Guest tbutera2112
thats a lot of boost on the little paxton. should have been a nice ride. i like the ttops kinda wish mine was t tops thought about steeling a moon roof from a doner car. for the camaro but id be worried about twisting and braking the glass can wait to get it done. got to get this blazer enigne done asap!. got more parts today. desktop dyno shows 407 tq and 388 hp with my new cam and mods. and stock heads. im getting ported double humps. so maybe a little more then im putting one of my nos kits on it. just 100 shot hyper pistons.

those t-tops always leaked...even took it to a dealership and had all the trim replaced and they still leaked lol

i cant wait to see your camaro, are you painting it that yellow color in the pics though? i liked the body kit or whatever was on it, but not so much the color...

throw some of that $ my way so i can get my car finished...my car > blazer

not really too much money just a lot of old parts i have laying arround.

the blazer done should be less than 4000.

that includes the 1600 i paid for it and tires and wheels.

its a stock 350 and 700r4 now.

ill do the motor drive it till the tranny lets go then do it.

ned a good used limitedslip for the 7.5" 10 bolt.

my "shot" will be badass? is that a ghetto term for car? i knew you queers had something wrong with you

Your car will be bad ass, I was on the phone with a customer, having a Paul moment, forgive me.

Queer? Not unless you want me to be you fag!