Dyno Time Cost ?s.

Stampede

I'm working on the tuning part, it's for an 03 4.7 Ram.

Thanks.

SCT supports custom tuning for your truck from a dealer like us or Dynotune. They may also sell a pro-racer package for your truck if you wanted to tune it yourself. I could check for you if you needed me to.

Actually, the Pro Racer Package from SCT works with all Fords from 1988-present with Mass Air. They DO offer a chip version with a chip burner - it's a lot more expensive than the flasher version, but I have still sold a ton of those to the non-flashable PCMs (1988-1995's) people like them because they work so great. 1994-95 V6's are flashable however because they are a hybrid OBD 2.

A less expensive options for self tuners for Mustangs is the Moates Quarterhorse which allows real time tuning on the fly and datalogging when used with Clint Garrity's Binary Editor software. I'm slowly working with Moates and Clint on doing a tuning/training video CD like I have alreadfy done for SCT stuff.

Don LaSota