STi is done :)

oh8sti

After 3 months of a much anticipated return, the boobaru is back and better than before!!

It is now a built bottom end and hopefully a big turbo will be going on this winter if i dont sell it. i thought id share my happiness amongst you all.

Thanks,

Eric

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$42k or something like that plus how much now?

Shoulda just bought a Vette.

plus 5-6k for the motor. Yeah, i hate money.

I wont have a dyno graph until the motor is broke in...so far i put 140 miles on it since 7pm, 1k here we come!!

yeah, all that will come when i get it tuned. I will have pics and shit. This was a little premature, but i could wait...i had to tell the world that a certain STi was back on the roads creating chaos.

thanks to slomo for doin the build for me, just keeping my fingers crossed until the break in is over and see if that turbo will hold boost.

Slomo don't exist any more.

The motor should have never blown in the first place. You made no where near 400whp or wtq and there are plenty of stock bottom end 450whp sti's

i never said i made 400whp....the night it went boom it was at docs for the open house and made 330 something on 18psi. Anything past stock on these cars you are on borrowed time, they are junk unless they are built. I will not have to think about my car blowing up anymore, but even stage 2 it was always in the back of my mind.

It failed because the ringlands melted. It was tuned by Al Freedman from Dynoflash, just to clear up who tuned it. Slomo will be doing the tuning this time around, without the COBB poopport.

i never said i made 400whp....the night it went boom it was at docs for the open house and made 330 something on 18psi. Anything past stock on these cars you are on borrowed time, they are junk unless they are built. I will not have to think about my car blowing up anymore, but even stage 2 it was always in the back of my mind.

It failed because the ringlands melted. It was tuned by Al Freedman from Dynoflash, just to clear up who tuned it. Slomo will be doing the tuning this time around, without the COBB poopport.

It still should not have blown man. I'm sorry but the sti block is not on borrow time by any means at anything past stock.

Big AL BRO !

It still should not have blown man. I'm sorry but the sti block is not on borrow time by any means at anything past stock.

Big AL BRO !

the new one is, its all over the web, just google it. Some people are stock some are modded, it doesnt really matter. I have seen some guys go through 3 motors....its kind of saddening.

Im blaming big al bro for the blow up. He is an idiot. That fat fuck was eating in my car as he was finalizing the tune on the road...

the new one is, its all over the web, just google it. Some people are stock some are modded, it doesnt really matter. I have seen some guys go through 3 motors....its kind of saddening.

Im blaming big al bro for the blow up. He is an idiot. That fat fuck was eating in my car as he was finalizing the tune on the road...

What Bro you don't like his tune bro?

Comone Bro ?