Feeler:: WTB:: 2v 4.6 engine, trans, ecu, harness, ect

Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91

going to do a 4.6 v8 swap in winter/spring. looking for a 2v. pref built but will buy one that not built with intentions on putting forged internals in the engine. no rush to getting it in the car. i plan on getting it anytime in the new couple months.

looking for...

engine

trans

drive shaft

k member

hydro boost and lines

brake pedal ass

trans cross member

cluster

computer

all 3 wiring harness from under the hood

radiator

the bracket for the over flow bottle

basiclly ever thing from under the hood..

if i could find a cheap donor car that would work too. let me know.

Guest JCroz91
already tried to get it when we were making out offer. 1. it has hood pin holes. 2. he said the layers are split, and 3. "hes not parting it out anymore" he just wants to sell the whole thing.

already tried to get it when we were making out offer. 1. it has hood pin holes. 2. he said the layers are split, and 3. "hes not parting it out anymore" he just wants to sell the whole thing.

ah ok thanks. if i catch ya tomorrow ill say hi

Guest JCroz91
ah ok thanks. if i catch ya tomorrow ill say hi

yeah deff say whats up. ill prob be parked by dj. he has the red gt with the vortech.

dont mind the screaching comming from my ball joint lol lil embassing haha

yeah deff say whats up. ill prob be parked by dj. he has the red gt with the vortech.

dont mind the screaching comming from my ball joint lol lil embassing haha

psh, dont mind my fucked up hood, and sputtering engine. lol ive meet and chatted with DJ a few times. seems like a cool kid. i definitely want his blower setup.

I have most of what you need. computer, block, heads, k-member, engine mounts, trans, driveshaft, rear, etc.

If you get us to build your engine, I will give you a core engine less intake.

going to do a 4.6 v8 swap in winter/spring. looking for a 2v. pref built but will buy one that not built with intentions on putting forged internals in the engine. no rush to getting it in the car. i plan on getting it anytime in the new couple months.

looking for...

engine

trans

drive shaft

k member

hydro boost and lines

brake pedal ass

trans cross member

cluster

computer

all 3 wiring harness from under the hood

radiator

the bracket for the over flow bottle

basiclly ever thing from under the hood..

if i could find a cheap donor car that would work too. let me know.

Jordon, i have a stock 4.6 2v out of my 2000 mustang with arround 16,000 miles on it was running when i took it out, retainer come off intake valve, had a bad mis-fire, short block should be fine, one head will need repaired, i was making 427 rwhp with a p1sc procharger, it would make a good donor, Brian at dyno tune knows me im friends with him and his father, let me know if your interested, send me a pm , I'll make you a good deal!!...

Guest JCroz91
Jordon, i have a stock 4.6 2v out of my 2000 mustang with arround 16,000 miles on it was running when i took it out, retainer come off intake valve, had a bad mis-fire, short block should be fine, one head will need repaired, i was making 427 rwhp with a p1sc procharger, it would make a good donor, Brian at dyno tune knows me im friends with him and his father, let me know if your interested, send me a pm , I'll make you a good deal!!...

sry man... i bought an 07 GSXR 750 today. it was a deal i couldn pass it up. :bangbang:

Guest JCroz91
+1. What happened to that 17k you were going to spend on another mustang?

if you read the whole thread... that 17k was a project amount i would have after selling my v6 and s/c kit + saving all winter. but now ill pay the bike off before spring and have both to ride. got my temps today.