Wtb:Firewood

SLOWLX

yep...craigslist. i got mine from i think "scenic seitz" or something like that. he came and dropped off 1/2 cord for $100. i think it was like $140 for a full cord.

craigslist does have people selling all the time. youll get what you pay for. if its cheap, probably gonna get soft wood.

yep...craigslist. i got mine from i think "scenic seitz" or something like that. he came and dropped off 1/2 cord for $100. i think it was like $140 for a full cord.

craigslist does have people selling all the time. youll get what you pay for. if its cheap, probably gonna get soft wood.

screw paying for wood. my father cuts/hauls/splits/and stacks it himeself. he uses a maul, not a splitter.

how much wood is a half cord?

screw paying for wood. my father cuts/hauls/splits/and stacks it himeself. he uses a maul, not a splitter.

Here is what I just finished this afternoon. Its mostly oak with a little maple. I need to get a good hickory tree next, stuff burns like iron but it weighs a ton and splits hard.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc122/koolrayz/DSC08351.jpg

Here is what I just finished this afternoon. Its mostly oak with a little maple. I need to get a good hickory tree next, stuff burns like iron but it weighs a ton and splits hard.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc122/koolrayz/DSC08351.jpg

You keep your firewood inside? Aren't you worried about bugs n stuff?

KillJoy

Found this Hillybillyhardwoods.com

get all the free wood you want

youll get what you pay for. if its cheap, probably gonna get soft wood.

screw paying for wood.

how much wood

That's a lot of wood..

Haha, you said wood

You keep your firewood inside? Aren't you worried about bugs n stuff?

KillJoy

It hasnt been a problem in years past. This is the most I keep at one time. That will last me about a month. I cut right at my house so I usualy cut smaller amounts but at least once a week. Still have to cut for the shop and I keep an unsplit pile under tarp behind the shop for backup that needs to be built up.

It hasnt been a problem in years past. This is the most I keep at one time. That will last me about a month. I cut right at my house so I usualy cut smaller amounts but at least once a week. Still have to cut for the shop and I keep an unsplit pile under tarp behind the shop for backup that needs to be built up.

you sound just like my dad... ha