Smoking ban on flavored tobacco

87GT

I searched on here for previous threads and could not find any. I hope no one yells repost like TheHaze likes to do.

http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/FlavoredTobacco/default.htm

Cliffs: It is now illegal to sell and manufacturer flavored tobacco cigarettes. Bags of loose leaf flavored tobacco and flavored cigars are not illegal. This bill passed Sept 22nd.

Edit: Menthol is not illegal

How does it make you feel? Makes me feel like we are one more ban away from not having any freedoms anymore.

Show me the last time I called something a repost. I should slap you with my scrote.

This issue is one that I would fight against until they were made legal again, then fight again to make sure they're regulated and kept away from clean air-loving people. :cool:

These things are a tactic to get kids hooked. As much as I disagree with the government's meddling in personal freedoms, its just flavored cigarettes. Fight the Man when they take something away that affects people other than hipsters and underage smokers.

Show me the last time I called something a repost. I should slap you with my scrote.

This issue is one that I would fight against until they were made legal again, then fight again to make sure they're regulated and kept away from clean air-loving people. :cool:

You are not the person to first say "repost" but you will chime in when other people say repost with repost or something funny. Search yourself if you don't believe me.

Guest tbutera2112
I searched on here for previous threads and could not find any. I hope no one yells repost like TheHaze likes to do.

http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/FlavoredTobacco/default.htm

Cliffs: It is now illegal to sell and manufacturer flavored tobacco cigarettes. Bags of loose leaf flavored tobacco and flavored cigars are not illegal. This bill passed Sept 22nd.

Edit: Menthol is not illegal

How does it make you feel? Makes me feel like we are one more ban away from not having any freedoms anymore.

Is a clove cigarette technically flavored tobacco if the tobacco is plain and there are cloves in it? What if you smoke a fatty filled with cloves and no tobacco?

You guies fail at reading. From FDA's link

According to the act

…a cigarette or any of its component parts (including the tobacco, filter, or paper) shall not contain, as a constituent (including a smoke constituent) or additive, an artificial or natural flavor (other than tobacco or menthol) or an herb or spice, including strawberry, grape, orange, clove, cinnamon, pineapple, vanilla, coconut, licorice, cocoa, chocolate, cherry, or coffee, that is a characterizing flavor of the tobacco product or tobacco smoke

You guies fail at reading. From FDA's link

According to the act

…a cigarette or any of its component parts (including the tobacco, filter, or paper) shall not contain, as a constituent (including a smoke constituent) or additive, an artificial or natural flavor (other than tobacco or menthol) or an herb or spice, including strawberry, grape, orange, clove, cinnamon, pineapple, vanilla, coconut, licorice, cocoa, chocolate, cherry, or coffee, that is a characterizing flavor of the tobacco product or tobacco smoke

I don't feel bothered enough to read it.

So...

can you smoke spiced tobacco out of a pipe? :cool: