Funniest thing I have ever seen

V8 Beast

Travelling on the freeway I happen to look over at a guy in an explorer that looks like hes on crack or something. He's making wierd faces and is shaking. I'm like is this dude ok.. is he about to crash, wtf!?! Then all of a sudden a girl pops up from his lap with the most disgusted look ever on her face and smacks the shit out of him :eek:. Then she looked over at me (obviously embarrased) and smacked him again.

That made my week!!!! I'm guessing she found the cream filling :lol: If you are on here I tip my hat to you!

i had this happen to me a couple of weeks ago. i was heading out to bellfoutain, and i was watching the truck a head of me swerving a bit as he was driving along. so as we pulled into marysville, i get next to him and hes got this shit eating grin on his face and all the sudden a chick pops up looking like she just swallowed her first oyster! hahahahaha. then she get all embarrased as she looked over to me and my buddy clint laughing our asses off. hahahahahaha