computer people...help?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

someone on a saab site im on has let me use their email address and changed the PW for me so i can log in and look at the alldata info for my car...their subscription is only for one specific car...theyre gonna change their PW back in a week

is there any way i can download the entire menu and stuff so i can see it without logging in? im hitting "Save As" and saving the web page of the sections i know i need, but is there any way to save the entire thing so i can navigate through it as if i was online?

Guest tbutera2112
that program is kinda cool...but it didnt get everything...it got the main page, and then the intial menus, but i couldnt explore any of it because of different URLs

Guest tbutera2112
yea unless i did it wrong....when i open the copied site it brings me to the alldata main menu for my car, then if i click on one of the options like Engine, it wont get me anything else...if im online, it will direct me to the online link, but it didnt actually save an offline copy