FS: 2.4L Ecotec LE5 Engine

Mallard

I bought a low mileage 2.4L Ecotec with the intention of building it for boost. I ended up selling my car before the plans came to fruition.

The engine is complete. It was pulled from a 2006 Solstice w/ manual transmission. So it does have an oil cooler (GM stopped putting them on after '06), exhaust manifold, intake manifold w/ throttle body, fuel rail w/ 3 injectors (one is gone), whatever sensors are bolted to the engine (like knock sensor, or cam position sensors, etc) are still there. There are no accessories on the engine (alternator, starter, a/c), and the flywheel and clutch are missing. There are no wiring harnesses, ecu, etc. I may have the harness from the injectors, but all 4 coil packs are there.

I bought it from Schram Auto Parts for $1250 a few years ago. MAKE OFFER

Shipping would be difficult, so I would like pickup only. The engine is located in Washington, Michigan (45 min north of Detroit) Zip Code 48094

Contact me here or at mallard1055 'at' hotmail 'dot' com

Thanks,

Phil

I'll get some pics after work.

You should try posting this on j-body.org someone should be interested in it... If you are not or dont want to register pm me and I will give you my login info for the site... I made a bs profile to look at pics etc as a lot of my friends have js

will this work in a 2002 cavalier with the ecotec motor? what price range you looking for?

im sure you need to change a few things but it should not be to difficult to do... If I am not mistaken it is preety much the lsj motor ( the m62 charged eco) but turboed and the lsj motor is just a 2.0 eco insted of the regular na 2.2 eco...

So again Im not 100 percent sure but I bet you can make it work...