I'm a fucking retard

schmuckingham

Guest Removed
I have no idea man, only way to find out is call I guess.

I am think I can maybe find out with the VIN from the car via carfax?

that would give you last registered owners name....thet guy he is bouncing the title from..

he more then likely cant get the title, cuase he fucked over the guy for the notch...

Michael P Crass

7976 State Route 121 N

Murray, KY

Michael S Crass

2405 W Fork Rd

Murray, KY

One of those is the father, and one is the son. Not sure which. Angelia Crass is the mother's name.

Michael P Crass owns a property at 404 Hazel Center.

I'm having a hard time finding a phone number for any of them.

Crass Furniture, Inc.

103 S. 3rd Street

Murray, KY 42071

270-753-3621

fx 270-753-6833

Owned by Laurie Crass. Probably a relative. Seems to be just one Crass family in Murray. According to an obituary I found, they're all related.

Michael P Crass

7976 State Route 121 N

Murray, KY

Michael S Crass

2405 W Fork Rd

Murray, KY

Both addresses are listed as residences for Shawnery A Crass. Looks to be the wife. She graduated high school in 95. Michael Crass, if I'm not mistaken, graduated in 87. Both graduated from Calloway County High School. Shawnery's maiden name is Jones.

Guest Melanie

Geez...all you guys running info for him is cool. Anyone wanna run the plate of the car who took my front end off?

(Sorry Smuckingham, just thought I'd mention something here since its sort of similar to how I need to track people down. Not trying to be rude.)

Geez...all you guys running info for him is cool. Anyone wanna run the plate of the car who took my front end off?

(Sorry Smuckingham, just thought I'd mention something here since its sort of similar to how I need to track people down. Not trying to be rude.)

PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, I went through the EXACT same thing buying a triumph a couple of years back. Still have the bike, sans title :(. I'm really interested to see how this turns out for you because I need to do the same thing. Good luck.

well sorry for no update

I call the Murray Kentucky Attorneys office and talked with a cute sounding girl and she gave me the low down on Mr Andy Hutson. Turns out he is the garden varity crook that does a bit of it all including flipping cars like this. Apparently this car changed three hands before me and none of them transferred the title to their names. Andy Hutson forged the name on the title ( Michael Crass was the name on the title) and gave it to me. So with what was posted earlier I explained to the hirl what happened and she knew who screwed me before i gave her a name so she was nice and gave me Michael Crass's address and his work number. Fortunantly she knew him persoanlly and he owns a little tire and lube place and I got into contact with him. Turns out Andy screwed Michael as well and he helped me with getting a duplicate title printed and in the mail yesterday. He wanted it out of his anme and I wanted it in mine so it was win win.

This car has been nothing but drama since day one...... might just be rid of it and save for another car.