Lettuce

Alex L.

Guest Removed

i had a cop harass the hell out of me for years..and thats all he ever called me. cock sucker arrested me for stealing my own car...twice.(brought me out of my car with a loaded , cocked shot gun to my head, threating me , hell begging me to flinch) i was 16 or 17 at the time.

nice thing about it was, the town ship he worked for, couldnt afford the lawsuit. he resigned from his position, and the town ship close that PD.(wasnt the first time he had done this). i proceeded to do hole shots in front of his house on a daily basis till he moved.

i had a cop harass the hell out of me for years..and thats all he ever called me. cock sucker arrested me for stealing my own car...twice.(brought me out of my car with a loaded , cocked shot gun to my head, threating me , hell begging me to flinch) i was 16 or 17 at the time.

nice thing about it was, the town ship he worked for, couldnt afford the lawsuit. he resigned from his position, and the town ship close that PD.(wasnt the first time he had done this). i proceeded to do hole shots in front of his house on a daily basis till he moved.

Damn, had that happen to me when I was 16. 15 cops swarmed in and pulled guns on me and pretty much begged me to make a mistake... all because my friends were shooting cans with a bb gun.

Guest Removed
What did you do to deserve such treatment?

me and his son went to the same high school..i met his son while he was picking on some middle schoolers... i beat the living snot out of him till teachers pulled me off of him.....one teacher seen what was going on, and had seen him doing so. i got there first. but she wouldnt pull me off of him. she got in trouble for not doing so, and i got a after school detention, and he got suspended for a week. i guess his dad felt he had to bully me around.

Guest Removed
this thread fucking sucks, alot

here you go abusing your mod powerz....:rolleyes: amking this shitty ass thread suck even more then it already does. thanks

thanks a fucking lot.