Any shops wana go after the new 2010 et record

Mattsv8

sweet. that would be good. I might have a line on a sponsord 91.5mm turbosetup. and a friend of his owns a well known engine shop. might be getting a 427lsx motor. but nothing is official. im not moving on it untill enough people are backing it. still talking to tci comp and fast.! keep fingers crossed

This Hot Rod test car is at Ron Shearers shop up in Cleveland. Ron is putting twin 88 turbo kit on it.

http://www.samracing.com/2010camaro.html

http://www.lsxtv.com/forum/sam-racings-2010-camaro-2ss-rs-1821.html

That car was just ahead of us on SAM's trailer when we rolled in (LSx Shoot-out). It looked stock or stock-ish but never really had a chance to see it run. A 440 and twin 88's will certainly make enough power for sure :)

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully it will run good. There's a bunch of good knowledgeable people on board with the project, it should fly. Mid 7's is the target, but it should be capable of much more.

For now I'm working on a run of the mill production turbo kit for it until the good parts start showing up. Nothing special, just a basic 600-900whp or so kit.

Guest Removed
Isn't that the car that made 800something to the tires? Who the fuck quotes BHP numbers anymore unless the engine was actually on a fucking engine dyno?

if you read it, it says the dyno numbers right at the bottom 871 rwhp.

i love how they estimate 1/4 mile times being 9's @141 :rolleyes: