credit cards?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
Of course she suggested an 11% unsecured micro loan, she is going to make money off that.

doesn't really help your revolving credit problem.... pay it off as soon as you can.

i plan to pay it off asap

what is revolving credit?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
just means its a never ending credit line basically. you spend on it, you pay on it, etc. there is no card really associated with it.

bankers make commission off of loans and cc's. her commission is likely higher on loans than credit cards. mine was at 5/3rd.

oh ok i get it

and also, she tried to get me to sign up for the student card also! after we did the loan papers she said she reccomends the card also, just to keep for emergencies....i slapped her in the mouth and said pass

Asking people at the bank what to do usually isn't the best idea, they get commission off of what they "sell" you.

Revolving credit is a credit line that you have access to whenever, such as a credit card, opposed to a loan where you get a set amount of money once.

But revolving credit for someone who has never had a credit card isn't likely......just saying.

Credit cards with rewards aren't bad when used "RESPONSIBLY" The problem arises when you use them for stupid things.....or in your case to fix a car because you might not be able to pay it off.....don't get one to put you further in debt.