Looking for roofing person to finish our storage shed

silverhatch

We were in the process of building a 10x14 storage shed when my hubby had to have back surgery. We're looking for someone who has roofing experience who would be willing to do the roof. We can discuss prices/details via PM if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance!! I would like to get this finished before the weather gets too bad.

call dave's dad, dave sigman sr...he replaced a bunch of shingles on my roof when i bought my house so i could get my money out of escrow...not to mention, he's an awesome guy, and stuck around for a few minutes showing me how to do a few things around my house that i was going to end up paying someone to do, or spend a shitload of money doing it the complete wrong way

call dave's dad, dave sigman sr...he replaced a bunch of shingles on my roof when i bought my house so i could get my money out of escrow...not to mention, he's an awesome guy, and stuck around for a few minutes showing me how to do a few things around my house that i was going to end up paying someone to do, or spend a shitload of money doing it the complete wrong way

+10000