A-Rod Dead At 33

Disclaimer

I hate that he got caught. Well, I hate the fact that he did it even more. I hate Barry Bonds and A-Fraud was on pace to pass Barry for the home run record. Now, it's all f'ed up.

Anyway, baseball is a joke and has been for sometime. Sosa and McGuire's home run race in '98? revived the sport. Now, it's getting it's second black eye.

With all that being said, how do we know that Babe Ruth/Hank Aaron/Dimaggio/...and the list goes on...how do we know that those players from the 40-70's weren't using Performance Enhancers?

F it. Baseball sucks. Football is America's pastime!

I hate that he got caught. Well, I hate the fact that he did it even more. I hate Barry Bonds and A-Fraud was on pace to pass Barry for the home run record. Now, it's all f'ed up.

Anyway, baseball is a joke and has been for sometime. Sosa and McGuire's home run race in '98? revived the sport. Now, it's getting it's second black eye.

With all that being said, how do we know that Babe Ruth/Hank Aaron/Dimaggio/...and the list goes on...how do we know that those players from the 40-70's weren't using Performance Enhancers?

F it. Baseball sucks. Football is America's pastime!

I am pretty sure cocaine was the performance enhance of that era