Now i have seen everthing.

91TrdMr2T

But people will still buy it so good for them.

-You'll have to buy a lower, which means you'll have to fill out a 4473......for a crossbow................ Again, pointless.

-I can't even begin to imagine how much this thing weighs. Good luck taking it hunting.

-It's like 83ft. long. Again, good luck hunting with it.

There are sooo many other better options out there if you're looking for a good crossbow. PSE is catering to the posers. And I'm sure some are taking it hook, line, and sinker.

So... does that legally make that crossbow a firearm? It introduces it to a whole different realm of laws. ...why?

Yep. As said above, you'll have to fill out a 4473 just to get the damn thing. Fuck that. Not to mention, a $1,400-1,500 crossbow. :confused:

Guest Removed
-You'll have to buy a lower, which means you'll have to fill out a 4473......for a crossbow................ Again, pointless.

-I can't even begin to imagine how much this thing weighs. Good luck taking it hunting.

-It's like 83ft. long. Again, good luck hunting with it.

There are sooo many other better options out there if you're looking for a good crossbow. PSE is catering to the posers. And I'm sure some are taking it hook, line, and sinker.

Yep. As said above, you'll have to fill out a 4473 just to get the damn thing. Fuck that. Not to mention, a $1,400-1,500 crossbow. :confused:

83 ft long :confused:

pointless

Actually there are some VERY good reasons for it. Stealthy, quiet, untraceable--does NOT require a form 4.

It is pointless for hunting, there would be no reason I could ever see to use it for recreational sport.

Edited by cinergi
hunting

83 ft long :confused:

Was being facetious. I just threw out a number. Point is; it's huge.

Actually there are some VERY good reasons for it. Stealthy, quiet, untraceable--does NOT require a form 4.

I didn't say form 4. I said 4473. ;) It doesn't come with a lower, so you'd have to buy one, and assemble it. Lower = 4473.

It is pointless for hunting, there would be no reason I could ever see to use it for recreational sport.

Benchrest crossbow? That's a new one. :lol: Maybe PSE's onto something.

just left sporting good store to get a new rest for my bow and the owner and i got talking bout this, he said sales rep has one and guy says its accurate as hell, lil bit much for hunting but stealth mode you atleast have a chance of not being traced....

A suppressor is still cheaper, depending on what you get. :D