Lil red RX7

ICEMAN1647545504

Car sounds nice when it rolls out. Sorry I couldn't play more. My passenger was trippin on that little 4th gear punch let alone going all out. I'd like to try on motor and both spraying see what it will do. We should be making about the same power but you are lighter... Clutch is a small issue on spray for me though. Car looks nice. Nice to see it on the road. Later...

Guest tbutera2112
damn i want one of these cars--wife says no. she would actually let me buy a new vette over one of these.

umm...why does she care what you buy? its not like she has to drive it...didnt you just buy her a nice new suv? and who makes most of the money? that kinda sucks dude...

Guest Removed
Car sounds nice when it rolls out. Sorry I couldn't play more. My passenger was trippin on that little 4th gear punch let alone going all out. I'd like to try on motor and both spraying see what it will do. We should be making about the same power but you are lighter... Clutch is a small issue on spray for me though. Car looks nice. Nice to see it on the road. Later...

his clutch is slipping too..once it gets hot, it like's to wash out a bit...he's going to call south bend and see whats up...

umm...why does she care what you buy? its not like she has to drive it...didnt you just buy her a nice new suv? and who makes most of the money? that kinda sucks dude...

its starting to get cold up here, so no talk of a new sports cars until spring. i'm not exactly hurting for cars at the moment, or modding my cars. i'll be looking come spring.

Guest Removed
its starting to get cold up here, so no talk of a new sports cars until spring. i'm not exactly hurting for cars at the moment, or modding my cars. i'll be looking come spring.

why not start having one built , like start now, build what you want. then come spring, bring it home.;)

Guest Removed

thats where i got my idea for the radiator cover im going to be making for eriks...

and i love the engine bay done like that, but we was pressed for time on eriks, and i'll more then likely have a chance to attack it when i have it over winter

Who ever suggested southbend isn't qualified to change oil. And proper brake in is a must my spec holds 200 more ft lbs than that car makes and it's only a spec 3 not even a 3+

My spec was a POS I ended up going to a twin disk which took care of my high rev lock outs . I hate spec clutches.