Modern Warfare 2 WTF NUKE

Fubar231

yup

was talking to a guy last night that leaked it. said it is going to be the best game ever. you have several options on what you want to do when you get kill streaks apparenty. dont remember all of them, but this was one. something about a bomb you can fire, and you are the guidance system also. sounds unreal

yup

was talking to a guy last night that leaked it. said it is going to be the best game ever. you have several options on what you want to do when you get kill streaks apparenty. dont remember all of them, but this was one. something about a bomb you can fire, and you are the guidance system also. sounds unreal

Fuck yeah its going to be the best game ever. I've had this shit on pre-order for like 6 months or something. You must be talking about the Predator missile and AC-130.

I recorded that Nuke video and all people are going by is its an auto win as i have 1250 points when the other team had 0. So I won the game already as i had the most points. I'm going to go on later and see if switch teams will i still win. This should hopefully clear alot of questions.

So it doesnt end the game?

So it doesnt end the game?

and now im hearing mixed things. a guy i know thats been playing it online for about 5 days now says it does, but ive also heard it dont. either way, should be pimp. also doing a 360 party. im also a nerdy gamer

Psh, like you noobs will ever get a 25 kill streak. It's okay, I'll only end the game if we're winning.

I'm guessing the game keeps ending because the score limit has been reached. Just wait for MW2 update 1 and they'll change a bunch of things.