Modern Warfare 2

black00ws6

as of yesterday there were 3000 ppl online with it.

No shit! IW should step up and put a logger in an update or some shit, then ban those users. I mean come on, that's total BS. Bunch of sketchy hacking assholes will probably already be glitching and shit when us normal folk get on there.

No shit! IW should step up and put a logger in an update or some shit, then ban those users. I mean come on, that's total BS. Bunch of sketchy hacking assholes will probably already be glitching and shit when us normal folk get on there.

Probably (hopefully) not a problem on PS3.

IW is probably enjoying the free publicity...

I guess if you can find a mom and pop video game store, you might be able to talk them into selling it to you early.

not gonna get it that much earlier doing that. The games are shipped out the prior Thursday and usually won't even reach the store until the day before it's release.

not gonna get it that much earlier doing that. The games are shipped out the prior Thursday and usually won't even reach the store until the day before it's release.

negative. we've had it for 4 days already. mom pop store...maybe. but not mine

fourzerotwo announced that the leadeboards/levels will be reset for the release date, and that people who are playing the game before the release date... "theyre listed on the leaderboards. Logging online with a modded Xbox is like sewing a big red scarlet letter on yourself."