TUF 10 Heavyweights

Drewhop

I want to see him take out titties lol... I think he will be pretty good when he gets a better stand up. I think the only other thing limiting him is his mind set... He seems like he is a little bit out of the relm esp. for being a ex nfl player..

I want to see him take out titties lol... I think he will be pretty good when he gets a better stand up. I think the only other thing limiting him is his mind set... He seems like he is a little bit out of the relm esp. for being a ex nfl player..

I want to see Rampage take titties out. But Marcus should be able to do it just fine.

Looks like they are using the Kimbo is coming back thing again next week. Matt Mitrione got his noggin rattled pretty good in his fight.

has kimbo even fought since he lost to nelson? I lost interest after that shit show.

That was a bad fight, and there have been a couple just as bad. But no he hasnt faught. I hope marcus wins the whole thing and rampage whoops evan's ass.

Guest slow f23

rampage is easily the most entertaining UFC fighter.. the guy is just hillerious. youtube his interview with jimmy kimmell.

and big baby has some great BJJ, freak power

rampage is easily the most entertaining UFC fighter.. the guy is just hillerious. youtube his interview with jimmy kimmell.

and big baby has some great BJJ, freak power

What you going to treat me like a sucker?

Ya I am going to treat you like a sucker..

WELL THEN YOU CAN LICK ON THIS

I lost it when he said that

Rampage is pretty much out of the UFC. Since he is not fighting Evans anytime soon and did the whole A-Team movie thing it caused a huge falling out with Dana White.

Rampage has officially shit in his own nest, espcailly if he thinks any other promotion will take his crazy ass.

Kimbo is supposed to fight Houstion Alexander for his first official UFC fight and that should be interesting. Neither really have a ground game, have heavy hands, and like to keep the fight on their feet. Should be a nice tooth jaring fight :)

As long as fatty nelson does not win I am happy. He needs to give birth to that thing he in his gut.

Rampage retired. I'm sure he'll do just fine though.. Guy is hilarious and the main reason I'm still watching the show. Oh and Wes Simms is pretty great too.

my buddy has trianed at wes's place and he said that is truely how he is... always messing around and what not... He REALLY dissapointed me though in his fight..

I would ahve thought with fights like mir he would be able to walk over half of these guys on the show..